----------------- Reviews ----------------------
"This app is one of the most played on our iPad – and is a bargain at only $0.99. Try it – and be prepared to watch your child become immersed in the world of cakes."
www.theimum.com - 05/06/2012
Top 10 Apps for kids
Examiner.com - 06/05/2012
Top 10 iPad Games for Kids
PadGadget.com - 03/19/2012
Best Food Game Apps
Epicurious.com - 03/13/2012
One of "Our Favorite iPhone Apps for Kids"
Marthastewart.com - 08/20/2010
Need a cake in a hurry for that special occasion? Love to decorate cakes, but hate the dirty pans, messy counters and hot kitchen? Cake Doodle is the answer!
Crack the eggs, shake the salt, pour in the liquids, squeeze the lemon, mash the bananas, sift the flour, and toss in the dry ingredients. Blend the batter and bake your cake in our super fast oven. No need to wait for the cake to cool before icing and decorating it.
Eat the cake yourself when you're done or save it to your photo album. Surprise your friends with a customized cake e-mailed to them on their special day.
Fourteen different cake recipes:
* Dark Chocolate
* Yellow Cake
* Carrot Cake
* Red Velvet
* Lemon Chiffon
* Peanut Butter
* Cinnamon Coffee Cake
* Cheese Cake
* Pineapple Cake
* Persian Love Cake
* Pecan Spice Cake
* Instant Cake (skip making the batter and get right down to baking and decorating)
Eighteen cake styles:
* Two Tiered Topsy Turvy
* Three Tiered Topsy Turvy
* Sheet Cake
* Two Layer Round
* Round (Top View)
* Two Tiered Round
* Three Tiered Round
* Three Tiered Square Double Round
* Two Tiered Square
* Three Tiered Square
* Two Tiered Twist
* Three Tiered Twist
* Three Tier Offset Square
* Two Tier Heart
* Double Square Round
* Two Tier Star
* Three Tier Star
* 49 frosting colors
* 74 icing tips
* 142 Decorations including flowers, candles, brides, grooms, and animals
SUPPORT: For any technical issues, please visit www.shoethegoose.com/Support.aspx. We will respond as quickly as possible. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Still a fun game!
I remember this game back when I was 10, and even almost 7 years later, I’m glad to see it’s still around, and it seems like it even have more added! Sure, it’s not 100% accurate to actual cooking, and sure, there may not be the most exciting decorating items, but it’s still a great memory game, children and adults alike for a little bit of a time passer!
One of the best
I have had this game for about 5 years and it is still one of the best games. I like how this game you don’t have any ads. You actually experiencing making the cake. Adding the ingredients is really cool it’s like you’re actually doing it. Also how you can pick a lot of the stuff. I have nothing bad to say about it so it’s good job people made it.
This app is AMAZING, and as a kid with ADHD who’s almost 16, I still love playing this game. It’s super fun to design the cakes and then make more!
5 things I think you should add
1. The ability to tie a bow around the cake (kind of like the ones you see on wedding cakes)
2. Non-binary characters for the wedding toppers
3. Adding adding some lunar new year and LGBT pride terms to the holiday decorations section of the cake decor step
4. Adding at least 3-5 baby shower related cake toppers
5. Adding a bride in an Asian style wedding dress, Hawaiian style wedding dress, and middle eastern style wedding dress. This is important to me because I want all people to feel represented.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shoe the Goose
- 98.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- Copyright © 2010-2020 Shoe the Goose, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.