The Cal Ambassador Network is a platform for Berkeley alumni and parents to share, curate, and create social content related to the University of California, Berkeley. Alums and parents are invited to participate in this brand ambassador program. Ambassadors earn points for sharing content and for their followers' reactions to the content. Prizes are awarded each month.
- Thumbnails for videos imported from Facebook Page feeds will no longer be cropped.
- Post titles are no longer clipped in the details view of an image gallery post.
- Document attachments should now be visible accessible from the broadcast details view.
- Fixed issue in which user sometimes couldn’t access "My Content" (exact label may vary) from category menu.
- iOS Splash screen Logo: First time user launch the app on mobile device splash screen appears without Logo and sign in page opens first instead of Public news feed.
- Dynamic Signal, Inc.
- 74.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Dynamic Signal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.