Looking for something different in a calendar?
Outside the box?
Want to add a little fun to viewing your meetings, appointments and reminders?
Then try Calendar Scope…your daily schedule on scope!
=== Features Only Available in Calendar Scope ===
• See your meetings, appointments and reminders on scope
• Watch (and hear) targets pulse as they are scanned
• Watch as targets move towards the center of the scope as their start time nears
• Be alerted to appointment conflicts
• See how duration and start time create different target shapes
• When viewing the full monthly calendar, know how many meetings and reminders are scheduled on any given day (Not available for devices smaller than iPhone 6/6s/7/8)
• Know exactly when the current meeting or appointment ends
• Know instantly how many more meetings are scheduled for the day, for tomorrow and for the same day next week
• Know immediately when a reminder is overdue; Calendar Scope moves missed reminders forward in time, keeping them top of mind until completed
• See a single list of both appointments and reminders in the order they occur
• See key meeting, appointment and reminder details without leaving the main screen
To see Calendar Scope in action, use your desktop browser to visit http://calscope.app
Calendar Scope fully supports all standard calendar functionality:
+ Full monthly calendar view
+ Full list of all meetings, appointments and reminders
+ Notification actions: Snooze meeting and reminder notifications and complete reminders all within the notification panel
+ Create new appointments, reminders and meetings
+ View, edit and update all meeting, appointment and reminder values
+ Delete unwanted events without having to dig deep
+ Create single- and multi-day, all-day events
+ Create repeating events
+ Create event notifications
We're excited to announce the Calendar Scope now supports the full list of all events
In this release we also have notification actions - snooze meetings and reminders or complete reminders directly within the notification panel
This release also includes some minor UI updates and a few bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app. Does what it says, looks amazing.
I’ve had this app for about a day and I’ve already had three people stop out of curiosity to ask me what I was looking at on my phone. It looks awesome, but has legit functionality as well. It has replaced my iPhone calendar.
My only recommendation, to make it even better, would be to have a night-vision option that allows the user to change the color scheme to red.
Works great for me. Best I have seen.
Interesting calendar. Really cool old school green screen interface. This is a great way to see incoming events. Put this on an iPad in the office full time! Great functionality and well polished app. I love the radar sounds.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review. We're so glad that you like our work.
Please don't hesitate to reach out via our contact spots if you have any concerns or product ideas. Cheers
A nice work in progress.
App presents an interesting twist on calendaring, developer is responsive, future looks bright. Give it a try!
Developer Response ,
Thank your for taking the time to review our app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.