The Cal State LA GETmobile app lets you view class information, grades, fee information, and much more! Students will need their My Cal State LA account for authentication to access GET functions.
GETmobile brings the following GET features and other functions directly to the students’ mobile devices:
• View current and past class schedules with class details and the University Course Catalog
• View fee information and pay fees
• View holds, To-Do list, and notices from the University
• View the current term final exam schedules and grades
• Complete the Student Course Evaluation
• Enrollment features allow search, add, and drop classes from the shopping cart and get on the waitlist
• Access Financial Aid information to view financial aid information by term and aid year
• Lauch and access Canvas, Ask Cal State LA Chatbot, and Scheduler Planner from GETmobile for ease
• Campus Map to find the quickest route to classes, events, and offices
Improved the performance of the app.
Other small bugfixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Such a resourceful app!
I installed GETmobile around a year ago and it was pretty okay at the time; I wasn’t too familiar with the app nor was I fond of the design, but the new redesign is sooo clean and convenient! Everything is so easy to access and there aren’t long loading times or anything to make you want to open GET on the browser instead. Aside from the app’s physical properties, its redesign is also pleasing to the eyes. Great work!
Unknown notices & Moodle access
I like the app because it’s really helpful and handy to easily access class information. I just can’t figure out why the app shows I have 13 notifications under Financial Aid, because when I click on it, it doesn’t show any alert that I have to click on to see. A little confused about that. Also, I was told by a staff before I got the app that I could access moodle through the GET app, but so far that has not been possible. Is it even available? Overall, app is good to have as a student.
Developer Response ,
Sorry, you are experiencing this issue. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we may assist you.
As a new transfer student the app is super useful. It helps locate the building you are looking for on the map and shows you a picture so you know exactly what you should be looking for. It tell you the hours of operation for the day for all services such as administration, library, bookstore, all the food on campus and the coolest part has to be the Starbucks line live stream.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- California State University, Los Angeles
- 68.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2021 Ready Education
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.