Your iPhone has *multiple apps* for focused solutions.
CALC 1 has *multiple calculators* for focused solutions.
Each CALC 1 calculator is focused on a task so they have more functions and are easier to use than calculator apps that try to cram everything into one “calculator“.
- 27 Financial and Business Calculators
- 40 Statistics, distribution and probability calculators for 14 statistical distributions.
- Expressions Calculator for plotting multiple expressions, shaded plots, parameter plots. Solve, integrate, dydx, calculate max, min and the value where expressions are equal.
- Separate 1 and 2 lists statistics calculators with many more function beyond mean and standard deviation to include box plots, histograms and much more.
- 6 curve fitting calculators with a plot key to create scatter plots with best fit lines.
- General math calculators for basic slide rule functions, TVM, probabilities, ratios, percentages, triangle solutions. Generate a plot of any expressions from most calculators.
- Create your own custom calculators by copying and pasting keys to create a calculator that has the BEST functionality for YOU.
- Create your own keys from an expression with the "Create Key" button!
The CALC 1 Function Calculators (more than 60) provide a consistent and efficient solution to a wide range of financial, business, probability and statistical problems.
- The Function Calculators can solve for parameters. For example the statistical CDF calculators calculate both the CDF and the inverse. The solve feature can also be used for sensitivity analysis.
- Press and hold any key to display a description of the key.
- Create a plot as a function of any parameter.
- Create a custom Function Calculator from an expression with the "Create Function" button!
See the full list of calculators and more on the Support URL link.
GREAT FOR EVERYDAY CALCULATIONS
With other calculators that use a single calculator layout, commonly used keys for everyday expressions are often “2nd” functions.
- With CALC 1, keys for 1/x, ^, (, ), EE are available without having to repeatedly tap the “shift” key.
- CALC 1 has chain, algebraic or RPN calculation methods.
- an automatic stack for quick access to recent results.
CALC 1 has many modern features not typically found on other calculators:
- key hints.
- key previews of stored values are shown on the keys.
- pinch to change the number of decimal places.
- swiped to switch between calculators.
- swipe to change the number of rows of the stack to display.
CALC 1 has a complete set of utilities that you can quickly access from the toolbar.
- History of results so you can easily recall past results to use in calculations.
- History details allow you to review calculations that involve many inputs, like TVM or statistical calculations.
- The details can be “shared” using standard iOS sharing to Notes, Message, Mail and more.
- to view and edit lists of data used for statistics or cash flows.
- You can import data by pasting and export data using iOS sharing.
- provides an almost unlimited amount of data storage.
- view and edit lists and other data imported from files or saved from calculators.
- Currency and unit of measure calculators.
Every calculator and utility has a “?” button for documentation and examples.
The BEST calculator is one that is customized for you.
With CALC 1’s extensive customization you can create custom calculators to save time and reduce errors by copying and pasting keys from other calculators.
- It is a popular general purpose programming language that is easier to use, has wide support and is more powerful than custom “calculator specific” programming solutions.
Minor updates for the latest iOS.
This is a major free update with a new plotting frameworks with over 30 new plots for easy plotting of expressions and data to communicate information clearly and efficiently.
A new Expression calculator includes keys for “1 tap” plotting of the current expression, 1 to 5 stored expressions, expression with shading, and parameter plotting. The plotting is combined with keys to solve, integrate, calculate max, min, calculate where 2 expressions are equal and dydx to help you analyze expressions.
Copy, paste, plot!
Copy data to the clipboard, paste it into the List Manager. Then with 1 tap create histograms, box plots, normal probability plots, scatter diagrams and more.
The updated 1 List Statistics calculator will plot histograms or 1-5 box plots from list data. It also has new keys for 1 tap calculation of summary stats, percentile, inverse percentile and sorting.
New Normal and Student’s t Distribution calculators feature z/t tests and intervals from calculated or entered data. Tests can be plotted as well as lower tail, upper tail, two tail or central PDF plots. There is a key to plot a normal probability plot of the data and another to create lists of random normally distributed values from the entered mean, standard deviation and n values.
The updated 2 List Statistics calculator will plot list data.
The curve fitting calculators will plot scatter plots with the the best fit lines by simply pressing the “plot” key.
The plots use Apple System Colors that automatically adapt to both light and dark modes, vibrancy and changes in accessibility settings like increased contrast.
To help the entry and managing of data, lists of data can be stored and recalled with the standard STO/RCL keys. Each calculator that uses lists of data now has 5 keys to STO and RCL the lists that are unique to that calculator. In addition, there are 8 lists that are shared between calculators.
Lists and other data can be viewed and edited in the new Data Manager.
Now CALC 1 can open text files containing data for analysis. From the Apple Files app, files can be opened by CALC 1. Then the file can be viewed and edited in the Data Manager and then parsed and copied to the CALC 1 statistics lists for quick and accurate entry of data!
Data can be manually entered, pasted from the clipboard using the List Manager, imported from a text/csv file (or AirDrop) into the Data Manager or dictated into the Data Manager. Getting data entered quickly and accurately is important and CALC 1 has the tools for the job!
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Roger Carey
- 9.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 CalcFxC, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.