Are you a fan of ARK Survival Evolved? If your answer is yes, then this unofficial taming calculator and companion app guide is a must-have for you, as it offers a Ark taming calculator to let you know how much resources and time you need for taming dinosaurs and other creatures in the game. This unofficial companion app for ARK Survival Evolved delivers everything you should expect from such wiki and guide apps, and it even sets the bar to a higher level by offering taming and engram calculator, Ark Maps, admin commands (cheats), dino stats, recipes, and a lot more.
No matter you play ARK Survival Evolved on your PC, Xbox One or PS4, we've got you taming tools covered. Simply download A-Calc Taming Calculator for free, select your desired language and leave the rest to taming calculator features.
A-Calc Taming Calculator Main Features at a Glance:
• Taming calculator and guide for every tameable creature or dinosaur in ARK Survival Evolved, Ark: Scorched Earth, Ark: Aberration and ARK: Extinction
• Compatible with Ark Survival game for PC, Xbox One and Play Station 4 (PS4)
• Dino taming and foodrate multipliers for unofficial ARK Survival Evolved servers - e.g. "0.5" / "2" / "5" / "0.25"
• An all-in-one cross-platform Ark wiki guide & taming calculator
• Always newest ARK Dev Kit data and personal testing data
• Knockout details and calculations
• Torpor timer and starve calculated timer for starve taming
• Dino stats, dino trainee level calculation and Ark Wiki links
• Overviews for dinos and creatures: carryable, dmg, stun and fits through
• Admin commands (cheats), engrams, breeding times, 3rd party breeding calculator, recipes and dyes, patchnotes for PC, Xbox One and PS4
• Ark Maps (Custom maps for the survivor evolved game – created by A-Calc - ARK Community Taming Tools)
• Available in different languages: English, Spain, French, Italian, Russian, Polish, German and Portuguese-Brazilian
• Clean and neat design with fresh and intuitive interface
• Free with no in-app purchase item
Well, download A-Calc Taming Calculator for free, get yourself ready for some awesome Ark guide, unique calculations and exact values, and let us know about any bugs, questions, feature requests or any other suggestions.
Support my work and go Pro with a Adfree Version:
-- FAN Project --
Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors (Studio Wildcard). All rights reserved.
used with permission | fair use policy
© 2016 coded by A-Calc www.a-calc.de and is not affiliated with the game publisher.
+ Insects to breeding calculator and breeding times added
+ More overviews and calculations e.g. Gathering Efficiency, XP Calculator for crafting and kills
+ Breeding Calculator & Breeding Times updated v311.81
+ more creature/dino abilities added
+ hardcoded x2 is now active
+ TLC creature/dino pictures updated
+ settings added: keep dinoname translation in english
+ Crystal Isles Content added
+ X-Variant Creature Torpor Calc added
+ More features for Ark Mobile/Switch
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
To the A-Calc team
I really appreciate the great work, very very helpful app , amazing efforts ! Thanks a lot!
Was excited seeing the possibilities with the app. Unfortunately every time I tried changing the level of the Argentavis the app crashed. Would relaunch navigate back to the Dino select the level box and enter 112, and it would crash again.
Hopefully something small and easily fixed? Until then I’ll continue using Dododex. Just hate having to look up recipes separately from their app.
This app is very inaccurate, like if you were taming a raptor level 12, you guys said you only needs one parasaur kibble, false it’s three. And if you were taming a level fifty raptor you said it needs 3 parasaur kibble, that is also false it’s 6. Dododex is way better and more accurate.
Developer Response ,
Hello, i dont know what happen. But if i set an lvl 12 Raptor, my app say 3 Parasaur Kibble and not only one kibble. Maybe you have the singleplayer option active? That option is only for the specific ingame option "use singleplayer settings" on game creation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.