Coordinate and Communicate
Designed for iPad
Calchat brings group coordination and communication into one place by combining messaging and a shared calendar, while also introducing a canvas behind every chat thread to capture details that otherwise could be lost in the back and forth of communication.
Use Calchat for:
• Sports teams: Create a group for your kids' or your own co-ed soccer team to coordinate and communicate for practices and games. Add schedule with date, time, and location details that can be easily referenced from the chat thread and canvas where you create a poll to agree on what jerseys to wear.
• Bachelor or bachelorette parties: Avoid the endless email or chat threads when trying to coordinate a bachelor or bachelorette party (who's interested, what dates should we choose, where should we go, where should we stay). Leverage widgets (polls, lists, RSVPs, and more) to capture important details as the plans take form. Avoid the inevitable messages asking for the address to the Airbnb that was sent to the group in a chat thread two weeks ago, simply grab it from the canvas where important details like this are captured. And continue to leverage Calchat for communication as the party comes around - communicate as people arrive, share photos
• BBQ with family and friends: Move away from email invites when coordinating your next family get together and instead leverage Calchat which provides the persistent platform that is needed for group coordination and communication. Share your address on the event canvas for those that haven't been to your house (your attendees will no longer have to dig through email to find it when the day of the event comes), create a list to assign dishes for people to bring, and create a poll to gauge what specialty cocktail you should make.
• Clubs (book club, run club, and more): Have a book club that meets at different members' homes every month? Participate in a run club that runs to different breweries in the city every week? Use Calchat to keep everyone on the same page and communicate as a group ("Hey, I'm bringing my secret recipe cookies to book club this month, anyone wants to bring a bottle of wine to pair :) ?").
• Dinner or drinks: Plan after-work dinner or drinks with friends. Create a poll to agree on where to go, track RSVPs to know how big of a reservation you need and jump into the chat thread to let the group know if you are running late or to share photos of the group from dinner.
• And more: We built Calchat with the understanding that we can’t pretend to know all the ways in which people will use it to coordinate and communicate. We look forward to seeing how you use it. And please don’t hesitate to share your feedback with us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Calchat is just over three weeks old now and we love the feedback we are getting!
We continue to clean things up while building new features and capabilities. Here’s what you’ll find in the latest update:
• Expense Splitting: What is a group event without trying to figure out who owes who what? We’ve built a widget to track and split expenses throughout the duration of your events.
• Multi-day event toggle: We’ve introduced a new toggle in the data/time widget to clarify the method for creating multi-day events.
• Event Thumbnails: You now have the ability to add specific pictures or images for event thumbnails instead of simply showing the individual users’ avatars on the home screen.
• General Clean-up: Unread message notifications, new member’s access to prior messages when added to a group, connection status indicator, UI emphasis.
In the coming weeks, we’ll be working on making the management of groups with many events easier. The planners of the world should get excited!
Ratings and Reviews
Fits the need
I was impressed how smooth the experience is. It does exactly what is promises - making casual event planning easier. We quite often go skiing and every time conversations become a mess. We need to check the hotel room, car rental, good timing for everyone, locations, everything. After hours of talking you forget what you already agreed on. This app simplifies this process - makes it easier to keep important event info on top and letting you just chat with each other to make important decisions. Love it!
I use this app mainly right now for my rec league basketball games. It was always hard tracking everyone down to see if they were going to make it. Now we all just rsvp without having to send a single text.
Really convenient and easy to use.
This app makes planning functions and recurring events super easy! The chat feature is awesome, but best of all the important details, like addresses, dates, and times don’t get lost in the chat thread!
Highly recommend to anyone.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Marat Khabibullin
- 53.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Marat Khabibullin