Using CalcQX, no longer double checking the answer by doing the calculation again!
Standard Mode: Works like the way billions of real standard calculators in the world do.
Engineering Mode: Capable of doing complex scientific calculation, but remains easy-to-use as a standard calculator.
Large buttons and easy-to-use. CalcQX gives you seamless calculation experience like a real calculator you used in daily life.
CalcQX is a general purpose calculator designed to meet daily calculation requirement with easy-to-use, fully reversible, convenient memory slots, and beautifull, info-rich screen.
* iPad/iPhone/iPod Retina display ready for vivid and elegant image
* Up to 50 memory slots for historical calculations/expressions
* Swipe-right to undo, swipe-left to redo at any step during calculation
* Jump into any step of calculation to modify operator or operand
* Info-rich display
* Scientific function support.
* Percent button will behave like real calculator
* 4 additional memory slots (M1 ~ M4) for calculation (Tap-and-hold or M+/M- to memory the number currently shown on the screen and tap again to recall)
* Reusable expressions/results
* Clipboard/email support.
* More great features, but even easier to use than build-in calculator. You will love it!
Follow us on Facebook:
Release to comply with new App Requirements and Guidelines.
Ratings and Reviews
Was BEST of Seven, plus great support
Yep, I actually reviewed over 7 different calculators, and this was the CLEAR #1 for me with another animated one a close second. Why, you ask?
• Best combination of Big Buttons (colored by their purpose, too) and the most-often-used function keys.
• The Quick Screen Flip feature (Qx button) reveals the most-used special functions like memory keys, parentheses, math functions, etc.
I HIGHLY recommend that you get CalcQX and put it's icon in a handy location for quick access like I did. Well worth the price in pocket change.
Reviewer Info: Over 4 months of use with no issues on a 32 GB iPod Touch 3G running iOS 4.3, plus often found good, handy updates from the developer. =^)
Pretty good: but could use a couple improvements
I really like that this calculator has 4 additional memory slots and that all stored memory values persist across sessions and are always visible. That means I can store constant values in one or more of them for easy selection and recall at any time. VERY GOOD!
There does not seem to be a way to contact the developer or support though and the last update was over a year ago.
Here are my suggestions for improvement.
1. Display negative values in red.
2. The fonts used to pack in all the displayed information are very small which makes it a problem for folks like me to read them. This is WAY MORE a problem for an iPhone than an iPad. So, see #3.
3. The "active" memory slot appears to be indicated by dark-graying that slot's entire display field. The memory values are always displayed in black so it's black on dark gray making it very hard to read the selected slot's value. NOT GOOD IN GENERAL.
What I think would be much better is if just the name of the selected slot (MR, M1, etc) were in bold or green or whatever leaving the value portion of the memory fields a constant color (the current is OK) with positive values shown in black and negative in red.
The best calculator app I've ever used. Very user friendly and large keyboard with all the right functions. Best of all it was free.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 6.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 CodeQX
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.