A colorful calculator with 3D buttons, LOTS of features, and fully customizable.
・Dual-line display - shows the input and result at the same time
・History tape - saves every calculation, time and date stamped
・Memory buttons - shows its value on the display
・Percentage and backspace button
・6 layouts (3 portrait, 3 landscape)
・10 color themes
・Multi-line input for really long equations
・Automatic scientific formatting
・Label any calculation in the history tape
・E-mail a calculation or the entire history tape
・iOS 9 Split View
・Today Widget (In App Purchase)
・Multiple History Tapes (In App Purchase)
・Swipe down to see the history tape
・Swipe left or right on the keypad to switch between basic and scientific keys
・Swipe left on the display to backspace
・Swipe right on the display to clear
・Tap & hold on the result to copy
・Tap & hold on the input to move the cursor, copy, paste
・Light Tape Background
・Show Layout Button
・Show Memory Buttons
・Backspace Button (Solid, Arrow)
・Replace ÷ Button With /
・Replace E Button With Hidden, EE, 00, or 000
・Show Thousands Separators
・Minimum Decimal Digits
・Maximum Decimal Digits
URL Scheme: calculatorhdpro://
- Added the ability to show the Memory Buttons only on specific layouts. By default, the Memory Buttons are now hidden on the Tape layouts to allow the buttons to be bigger.
- Fixed issue with Insert Result At Cursor not working.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
BEST CALCULATOR for ELDERS!
I can’t do without it, have it on both iPads & iPhone. The reason I love it is that it is so easy to use. I’m not great with arithmetic so I need to use a calculator for all adding etc. And since most of the buttons on any calculator no sense at all to me, I love that this one has 3 layouts to choose from, including the simple one with big buttons that are easy to see. It does offer a sophisticated sciencey layout for those who want it. I can keep the “adding tape” in a list for later reference. This is truly a must have calculator for other elders who have vision troubles and/or lack mathematical sophistication as I do, yet an accountant or scientific sort would have their needs met too.
Tried many calculators (free & paid). HD Pro surpasses the others by far! The most important thing is, it's incredibly User-friendly. My list of Likes keeps growing yet, my Wish list only has tweaks to 'customize' the Tape.
1. Ergonomic - Easy to access & read. The keys are large enough for clumsy fingers. The screen displays numbers clearly.
2. Can use in Portrait or Landscape modes.
3. History: Retains Tape w/ALL previous calculations. Typically, apps limit history to a certain size.
4. Can use data from tape (the result or as actual input) in current calculations .
Wish List/Customize Tape:
1. Add 'Label/Notation' for each item. This would help user ID calculations among many similar ones or highlight important ones.
2. Editing: Let user Add/Change labels on historical calculations.
3. Deleting: Allow selection of individual Tape items for Deletion (as alternative to 'deleting all').
Currently, one must retain the entire tape if historical results are valuable enough to hang on to. Without the relevant historical data, I'd be recalculating same data a lot & wasting time!
Why is it so hard?
Why was it so difficult to find a good calculator? I went through about 10 of them. It seems inconceivable that Apple didn’t have a calculator app for the iPad. Doesn’t it make sense that you would use split screen in order to load up financial apps and then want a calculator? And not a flashy thing, but a workhorse that can be used without distraction? This is perfect. No ads, no recurring subscription, no distractions, but a tape function, a usable layout, and the ability to use with other apps. Nice job dev. I wasn’t looking for my phone, but I gave it an honored spot on my phone home screen as well.
In-App PurchasesSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cider Software LLC
- 87.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2018 Cider Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Widget $1.99
- Multiple History Tapes $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.