Calculator for the iPad is designed to fill in for the missing calculator app on the iPad with simplicity and functionality.
This app features the modern design of flat UI of iOS which look like original built-in app. Users can make basic calculation in portrait and handy scientific calculation in landscape.
It provides all scientific functions such as: root, power, factorial, exponential, divisions, and logarithm are supported. Including trigonometric functions like sin, cos, arcsin, arches, tangent, and more.
• All functions like the original calculator app
• Standard calculation in portrait
• Scientific calculation in landscape
• Manual standard & scientific calculator switching in portrait or landscape orientation
• Easy one-hand usage with resizable and draggable interface
• Access result and do calculation on widget
• View whole calculation equation in calculator
• Check previous calculation with history
• Get new feel of different looks with multiple themes
• Switch between Degrees and Radians calculations
• Make more complex calculations with Memory buttons
• Simply swipe on the digits to delete a single wrong digit
• Copy and paste numbers from or into display
• Buttons feedback sound to ensure you touch the buttons correctly
• Support external hardware keyboard input
• Pinch to scale calculator size
• Support split-view multitasking
• Quick actions by tap and hold calculator area
• To add widget in iOS 14, scroll to the bottom of the widget list, tap Edit, tap Customize, add Calculator widget, and tap Done.
• Improved app performance
• Improved UI state related with some scientific buttons pressed action
• Minor improvement related with button 2nd title color on High-Tech skin
• Show alert for devices which using with non-standard numberal system, that can cause error and crash on iOS 9 & 10
Ratings and Reviews
NO annoying pop-up ads!
Good free calculator with low price to upgrade to better themes, but the free themes are decent. Another good thing about this one and the very reason I uninstalled my old “free” calculator is this one doesn’t have pop-up ads. Only an ad bar at the bottom of the calculator screen. My old calculator suddenly started popping up ads right in the middle of my calculations, so it had to go. I don’t know why my iPad Air didn’t come with a calculator. Shame on Apple. I give Apple a negative rating for that for sure!
I like how it is a calculator. But I just wish it didn’t erase the whole number when you make a mistake. Just do one Number by one number. I would also like it to have exponents. I’m not sure if there are exponents on the buttons, because I’m just a fifth grader so I’m not sure but because of that I think you should add some thing that you can recognize as an exponent. Because not all people know these math symbols. I would also like an option where we can do remainders instead of 1 million numbers behind the decimal. I also want to be able to controlThe theme, but I’m sure there’s a button for that but it just didn’t work. I’m tired of seeing black and orange colors whenever I open a Calculator . That’s it. It’s a nice calculator. It’s all the jobs done that I need. But sometimes with the exponent in the remainders it’s difficult.
Developer Response ,
- Erase a single digit can be done by swipe left or right across digit screen.
- Exponents is a part of scientific calculator, which can be switch by rotate to landscape orientation or manually switch by tap A button in the top left area.
- Themes changing is a part of full version, which includes ads removal, unlock all themes, and do calculation in widget.
It would be 5 stars if there would be no ads and make a quiz so if I would say I am working on + than make a quick quiz and u have 30 hearts and ever time u make a mistake u loses a heart. ever 4 min u get a heart and the max hearts are 30 and make the quiz have 40 questions to do and the more u get right u get money not real money game money. and make a mascot and for some money u get to dress up The character in different clothes make a leader bored
And whoever has the most things solved at the end of the month
Gets an extra 500 dollars so then it would make the game more popular and people would have fun doing it. and I am 13 years old !! so if there are spelling mistakes my bad
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ratha Sou
- 30.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Ratha Sou
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.