Calculator for the iPad is designed to fill in for the missing calculator app on the iPad with simplicity and functionality.
This app features the modern design of flat UI of iOS which look like original built-in app. Users can make basic calculation in portrait and handy scientific calculation in landscape.
It provides all scientific functions such as: root, power, factorial, exponential, divisions, and logarithm are supported. Including trigonometric functions like sin, cos, arcsin, arches, tangent, and more.
• All functions like the original calculator app
• Standard calculation in portrait
• Scientific calculation in landscape
• Manual standard & scientific calculator switching in portrait or landscape orientation
• Easy one-hand usage with resizable and draggable interface
• Access result and do calculation on widget
• View whole calculation equation in calculator
• Check previous calculation with history
• Get new feel of different looks with multiple themes
• Switch between Degrees and Radians calculations
• Make more complex calculations with Memory buttons
• Simply swipe on the digits to delete a single wrong digit
• Copy and paste numbers from or into display
• Buttons feedback sound to ensure you touch the buttons correctly
• Support external hardware keyboard input
• Pinch to scale calculator size
• Support split-view multitasking
• Quick actions by tap and hold calculator area
- Bug fixed where sometimes history text does not remove scientific notation after clear button was pressed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
NO annoying pop-up ads!
Good free calculator with low price to upgrade to better themes, but the free themes are decent. Another good thing about this one and the very reason I uninstalled my old “free” calculator is this one doesn’t have pop-up ads. Only an ad bar at the bottom of the calculator screen. My old calculator suddenly started popping up ads right in the middle of my calculations, so it had to go. I don’t know why my iPad Air didn’t come with a calculator. Shame on Apple. I give Apple a negative rating for that for sure!
Very inconvenient but it looks like Apple’s calculator
I gave it a three star rating because it looks really good and nearly exactly like apple’s. I can’t give it those last two stars though because it doesn’t support the one thing that most iPad users use; multitasking. It’s SUPER inconvenient to use the app since I have to be flipping back and forth between apps when making quick calculations. I use my iPad as my main and only computing device when I’m on the go, so it isn’t ideal that I have to take out my phone to use as a calculator while I’m doing work on my iPad screen. Otherwise, what’s all the extra screen real estate for?
Developer Response ,
Please update to version 3.1, which added several new features include resizable and draggable UI, split view multitasking, and manual standard and scientific calculator switching.
Great dual purpose calculator!
Being able to switch between a simple basic calculator and
a scientific calculator has been great for me when I need
to make calculations on the go. The only thing that could make
this calculator better is if they added a business calculator to the mix. I would gladly pay for that.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.