Calculator for the iPad is designed to fill in for the missing calculator app on the iPad with simplicity and functionality.
This app features the modern design of flat UI of iOS which look like original built-in app. Users can make basic calculation in portrait and handy scientific calculation in landscape.
It provides all scientific functions such as: root, power, factorial, exponential, divisions, and logarithm are supported. Including trigonometric functions like sin, cos, arcsin, arches, tangent, and more.
• All functions like the original calculator app
• Standard calculation in portrait
• Scientific calculation in landscape
• Manual standard & scientific calculator switching in portrait or landscape orientation
• Easy one-hand usage with resizable and draggable interface
• Access result and do calculation on widget
• View whole calculation equation in calculator
• Check previous calculation with history
• Get new feel of different looks with multiple themes
• Switch between Degrees and Radians calculations
• Make more complex calculations with Memory buttons
• Simply swipe on the digits to delete a single wrong digit
• Copy and paste numbers from or into display
• Buttons feedback sound to ensure you touch the buttons correctly
• Support external hardware keyboard input
• Pinch to scale calculator size
• Support split-view multitasking
• Quick actions by tap and hold calculator area
• Improved calculation performance with overflowed integer numbers
• Improved some scientific buttons title
• Improved some UI layout alignment
- Bug fixed where sometimes app crash when continue calculation from result equals to error
- Bug fixed where tapping on decimal button does not clear last equation string immediately
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Professional, Stylish, Everything.
It Couldn’t Be Better. Sleek Design, Widget, History, Themes, This App Has It All. Of Course, You Have Too Pay For Themes, But That’s Not Too Bad. And It’s Only $1.99 USD, No Silly “Free” Trial. It’s Very Well Built, I Can See All The Hard Programming, Work And Dedication That Was Poured Into This. I Am A Math Teacher, Scientist, And Part Time Programmer, So I Need Apps Like This Where My Math Isn’t Enough. As Busy As I Am, I Had Time To Leave A Review For This Wonderful App. I Never Really Do, Hence, How Good This App Is. Just One Suggestion? The Buttons Are Small, The Little Settings Button. If You Could Make Them Bigger, Please Do So In A Future Update. I Hope You, The Developer, Reads This. Please Respond And So I Can Know You’re Listening. Thank You.
Edit: So I Can Make The UI Bigger? I’ve Seen That In Settings. I Just Didn’t Know What It Would Do. Thank You For Your Response!
Developer Response ,
If you think the UI is too small, please tap and hold any area except digit screen, then pop-up menu appears, select 100% UI.
NO annoying pop-up ads!
Good free calculator with low price to upgrade to better themes, but the free themes are decent. Another good thing about this one and the very reason I uninstalled my old “free” calculator is this one doesn’t have pop-up ads. Only an ad bar at the bottom of the calculator screen. My old calculator suddenly started popping up ads right in the middle of my calculations, so it had to go. I don’t know why my iPad Air didn’t come with a calculator. Shame on Apple. I give Apple a negative rating for that for sure!
It would be 5 stars if there would be no ads and make a quiz so if I would say I am working on + than make a quick quiz and u have 30 hearts and ever time u make a mistake u loses a heart. ever 4 min u get a heart and the max hearts are 30 and make the quiz have 40 questions to do and the more u get right u get money not real money game money. and make a mascot and for some money u get to dress up The character in different clothes make a leader bored
And whoever has the most things solved at the end of the month
Gets an extra 500 dollars so then it would make the game more popular and people would have fun doing it. and I am 13 years old !! so if there are spelling mistakes my bad
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.