Calculators can be hard to use. Calculi plans to change all that.
SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL
Calculi is a smart calculator that is simple and easy to use, but with advanced features for power users. Whether you are trying to balance your checkbook or taking an advanced math class, this app will help you with all of your calculating needs.
Calculi doesn’t just add two numbers together, but can solve complex expressions using the order of operations. The multi-line display allows for small or large expressions. So go ahead and calculate anything and everything! Press the 2nd button to reveal more scientific functions.
DESIGNED WITH iOS 14 IN MIND
Calculi adapts for all of the latest iOS devices. Even better, multitasking on the iPad is supported in all orientations. Multi-window support is enabled on iPadOS so you can have Calculi wherever you need it. For power users, light and dark modes are available.
Gestures are fun. So why not?
- Long press the delete button to clear the display.
- Long press the equals button to use the previous result.
Don’t be selfish. This history tape can be shared either as a single thread or the entire tape using numerous methods such as email, messaging, or print.
Common constants from both mathematical and scientific fields (astronomical, chemical, electromagnetic, etc.) are included for use in calculations.
EXTERNAL KEYBOARD AND TRACKPAD SUPPORT
Pair an external keyboard or trackpad to gain access to powerful shortcuts and full cursor support. You can hold down the command key on your keyboard to view all the available shortcuts.
Finally, if you enjoyed Calculi, please take some time to leave a review. Feedback is always appreciated for future updates.
Calculi 3.3 introduces improvements across the app on iOS and iPadOS. You can find the following improvements:
- New app icon!
- The calculation history has been modernized. You can now drag and drop calculations as text into other apps (iPadOS only).
- Calculi now makes use of the system share sheet.
- Individual calculations can now also be shared.
- The calculator layout is now uniform across all device sizes.
- Information on common mathematical subjects has been added.
- The release notes and about section have been improved.
- You can now easily share a link to Calculi in the settings.
- Units are now included with constants.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great calculator app
Best calculator app it replaces my old one
It calculates, but the history is buggy
When I open the app and make a calculation, it does not appear in the history. If I go back to the home screen and then return to the app, my previous calculation now shows. When I do the next calculation, it replaces the info in the top tile instead of adding a tile. On the next calculation, things start working as they should. This is the pattern every time I clear the history.
I would give this app 5 stars if not for the buggy history. Without that feature it is a decent calculator, but then it is just a calculator. Please fix it for a great app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Michael Natole, Jr.
- 3.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Michael Natole, Jr.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.