For all your plans!
Appointments and to-dos, meetings and deadlines, birthdays and dates - make the most of your time with Calendar 366!
Anything a calendar can do... Calendar 366 can do better - and all of its functions can be adjusted easily and intuitively.
A dentist appointment is not a friend’s wedding, and your calendar should know the difference.
How and how often do you want to be reminded about what’s important?
Create a calendar that matches your preferences and priorities.
Pick your preferences – year or month, week or day, list or agenda, from light red to dark to darkest blue...
Create your dates by natural text input, for example:
"Meeting tomorrow 10am Melrose Ave /work", or "Sauna! next Sunday 3pm -360", or simply "time to read tomorrow" – any way you like it.
Easily find and change events and reminders, repeat them, add attachments* and create notes without any hassle.
Sync documents and attachments easily with all devices via iCloud*.
Easily send, accept or decline invitations.
Find a location on the go: simply search, save, and open in Apple, Google maps, HERE WeGo, Waze or maps.me.
Find your events via Spotlight. Organise your events & to-dos with Calendar Sets...
See all that’s important today with the Calendar 366 Today widget.
Of course, Calendar 366 also works on the Apple Watch - giving you your complete calendar overview on your wrist.
Simply use voice input to create new events or reminders.
MAIN FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• Apple Watch app (iPhone)
• Apple Watch Complications: Modular (Small & Large), Utilitarian (Small, Small Flat & Large) & Circular, Extra Large, Graphic (Corner, Bezel, Circular, Rectangular)
• Siri Watch Face support
• Siri Shortcuts support
• All events and reminders at a glance
• 8 views, 9 themes
• Spotlight integration
• Calendar Sets
• Custom colors for events and reminders
• Custom font sizes
• Location-based reminders
• Travel Time Support (Calculate travel times by car, on foot)
• Rich Notifications (Snooze..., Complete)
• Share your events and reminders via Mail, WhatsApp, Messages, Signal etc...
• Key Commands for external keyboards
• Easy, intuitive creation, copying and moving of appointments and reminders by drag & drop
• Easily invite attendees and manage invitations
• No pre-requisite setup (All iOS supported calendar services available: iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV)
• Compatible on all Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac)
• Add or modify calendars and lists
• All views optimized for portrait or landscape
• Time zone support
• English, German, French, Japanese, Italien, Polish, Chinese, Dutch
• Complex repeating rules
• Week numbers
• Complete reminders with a tip
• Super Retina support
Questions and Contact
email@example.com, @nspektorapps, https://nspektor.com/support
*Calendar 366 or Calendar 366 II for macOS & iCloud account required
* NEW *
• Notifications for invitations and shared calendar changes
• Lock Screen widget options (calendar set, all-day events)
* RECENT CHANGES *
LOCK SCREEN WIDGETS
• 8 widgets in 2 variations each
• Date, Circular and Rectangular
• Upcoming events and reminders, Circular and Rectangular
• Month, Rectangular
• Add event, Circular
• Add reminder, Circular
• Upcoming appointment, Inline
Activate a specific calendar set based on the current Focus.
Ratings and Reviews
OK, I am so excited about this app! Like many others have said, I have been looking for a replacement for fantastical, and this is it! It's very simple on the surface and has a lot of great features that you can customize! I am also a fan of the one time upgrade, and it seems that the developer is still keeping up with this app. I'm having a bit of a learning curve with the natural language input, but that is such a minor issue! Thank you so much for this app! Keep up the great, great work!
My Fantastical replacement! 👏🏼
Immediately after Fantastical destroyed their iOS app with V3, I started looking for a new calendar app. I (again) tried the stock Apple calendar app & it’s still just pitiful.
I’m amazed at the many great features included in this free version of Calendar 366! Not sure I want/need any of the additional features offered in the full version but will likely buy it just to support the developer.
I use month/list view & have a lot of “all day” events because I keep a rolling “to do” list on my calendar. Would like an option to turn off seeing “[all day]” on those entries. It’s already indicated by the circle around the dot (to the left of the event). And, removing that line of text would free up space & enable me to see more calendar entries in list view.
I often have a LOT of text in the “title” section (especially for my “to do” lists) & some iOS calendar apps show ALL of that info (in many lines, like a paragraph) when I click on the event - VERY helpful! Unfortunately, Cal 366 shows only a small bit of the text, in a single line. Then I have to press & hold the space bar to move the cursor & it’s really difficult to read all of it. Would love to see that changed!
Done w/Flextbit’s Fantastical!#@!
I downloaded the LE version of Calendars 366 after reading a recommendation from a former Fantastical user (who, like me, was one of the thousands of folks who owned Fantastical 2 and got burned with the disgusting Fantastical 3 update). I needed a split month/list view and Readdle hasn’t added this particular view to their Calendars app yet, so this app is working well for me. I’m getting ready to make the $6.99 investment on Calendars 366. I wish it was $4.99 (hence, 4-Stars instead of 5) but I guess it’s worth it as long as the developer respects loyal customers by not changing to a subscription-based version like the dishonest Flexbits developer did underhandedly.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vincent Miethe
- 20 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2022 n.spektor
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $6.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.