* Calendar 3D - event calendar (todo list).
* You see elapsed/remaining time from/to event.
* Each event can be periodic.
* Keeps history of all events.
* You can add a note and colored ball/flower to each event.
* Two kinds of the calendar - the week begins from Sunday / Monday (selector S/M).
* All your data is saved in simple text file - therefore you can securely store it in any place.
* Choose a calendar day of the month, add an event by clicking (+).
* Select event starting time by dragging arrows on the clock.
* Choose this event's ball/flower color using slider.
* Add a note.
* Select duration by dragging sliders.
* Choose [Period] tab and select time between repeats of this event.
* Select how many repeats you want via dropdown.
* All data is saved automatically.
* You can remove any event by selecting it in the table and clicking (-).
* Under the clock you see:
* |> elapsed time from event.
* >| remaining time to event.
• Support for Apple M1 and macOS Big Sur.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aleksandr Varaksa
- 25.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 - 2020 Aleksandr Varaksa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.