Apple Watch Screenshots
The best Calendar App on your wrist!
With the Calendar Timeline App for watchOS you'll get a nice overview of the calendar entries within the next seven days – also reminder for today and earlier are supported in one single app.
The app comes with a set of complications – also with a nice big complication for Modular Duo and Infograph Modular watch faces. In this complication you'll see all events and reminder of the day and got the next one display above. This complication supports up to 6 calendars at the same time.
HUGE Update: Now you can choose your favorite style!
· Fixed timeline: Fixed timespan from 6 am to 12 am
· Dynamic timeline: The timeline shows the timespan from first to last event of the day with 1 hour padding each side
· Dynamic timeline with actual time: Like dynamic but with the actual time marker (if before first or past last event)
· Moving timeline: You will see a 4 hour timespan for the future and the timeline is moving through the day (only style where the next day do not get shown when after 6 pm and past the last event)
· Also you can choose if you like the full big image on your watch face or like the next event text on top of the timeline.
· You can switch on text in timeline which (mostly) fully displays your event text.
· Even add you favorite tint color (disables text in timeline).
With these settings you can configure your own style on you own watch face!
** IMPORTANT NOTE **
The big graph complication only runs with Apple Watch Series 4 and higher (high detail watch faces like Modular Duo, Infograph Modular or Infograph Compact watch faces). MDM (company) managed devices may do not provide calendar data even when granted access since watchOS only apps cannot read MDM profiles.
· [Added] Complication for Utility and other watch faces (bottom text)
· [Added] Complication privacy support – based on your watchOS settings the complications hides when locked or in always on mode
· [Fixed] Empty calendar list crashed app
· [Added] Added support for Watch Series 7
· [Changed] Text over complication style improved (bigger graph and more text)
· [Added] Option for text overflow in event bars
· [Added] Option for even smaller event height
· [Added] Option for brighter grid / texts
· [Added] Option for choosing hours in moving mode (forecast timespan)
· [Added] Option for choosing starting and ending hour in fixed mode
· [Added] Option for staying today (not show the graph of next day after 4pm)
· [Added] Option for displaying the ongoing event over the complication instead of next
· [Added] Option for display the actual date in text over complication (good for Modular Duo Watchface)
· [Added] Support for cancelled and unknown event status (Exchange events) (appearing lighter in event list within the App)
· [Added] New complication style for corner which shows the actual date and count of events/reminders
· [Changed] More overview in settings
· [Changed] List in app shows all events of today (not only upcoming)
· [Fixed] 3-day-view again with text
· [Fixed] 3 and 7-day-view do not show only next day after 4 pm and past last event
· [Fixed] French language adjustments
· [Added] Russian language
· [Changed] All-day events with text and moving style now also with moving text within event bar
· [Changed] Reminder with due date shown as events not sorted correctly
· [Added] Portuguese language
Any ideas or problems? Please report!
Ratings and Reviews
We’re on the right track
I have a really complicated daily calendar, so I enjoy the complication showing my events on a timeline. HOWEVER, when I change fro mute multicolor modular to say, a color for the watch face, I’d like for the times to stay that same greyed out color like in the default color way. When the times are white, it makes it extremely hard to read the event names. I’ll stick around to see where this app goes, and you’re on the right track. If you make this fix, it would really mean a lot to me and I prefer this to my typical calendar complication.
Best app on my watch !
So I’ve had the Apple Watch since it came out and I have been searching for that one app that would truly make my day better and more efficient. While some of the apps out there or the ones that come installed are nice, I consider most of them more of a gimmick than something that can be an essential part of daily life….. Well this is it. I think that most will universally agree that the calendar app is seriously lacking and it is Impossible to use at a glance.
Since the watches invention I have wanted a calendar as a complication and to have something I can glance at and see everything I have in my day. This is it !!
It appears very well thought out and can have up to 3 days at a time view with text, or up to 7days without.
There are multiple other ways to set it up but this is now the center piece of my watch. Can’t be more excited to finally have this !!
great idea & promising app
Calendar Timeline’s rolling visualization is a fantastic way to make the most of the large center Complication in the Infograph Modular Watch Face. it’s WAY more useful than Apple’s own calendar Complication.
the UI still needs some tweaking for usability/readability, but the developer is responsive and considerate of user feedback.
Calendar Timeline is a promising app that has earned its place center stage on my daily Watch Face.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kevin Lieser
- 1.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Kevin Lieser, KA Mediendesign
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.