Access all your events, weather, google, facebook, birthdays, and more, in ONE place. Click!
You will save time and be much more productive.
Don't take our word for it, try it yourself!
▶ YOUR WHOLE SCHEDULE
iCal, BusyCal events
Browse them all quickly and easily
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "a good menubar calendar that I can call on at
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ a moment’s notice with a simple click of the
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ mouse or tap of the keyboard" - AppStorm.Net
▶ FACEBOOK INTEGRATION
Birthdays with one-click access
Events you're invited to
Friends who are attending
and much more.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "Great calendaring app for the Mac"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - Mike Arrington from TechCrunch
▶ WEATHER FORECAST
Forecast up to 15 days
Shows wind, sunrise/sunset, and more
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "Putting weather forecasts in a menubar
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ calendar app seems like a stroke of genius"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - Mac.AppStorm.net
20 beautiful themes
Set your own backgrounds, or search Flickr
Switch between Full Month View and Compact View
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "Calendar Plus is Indispensable!"
▶ BOTTOM LINE: Don't take our word for it -- install and experience it for yourself!
INFORMATION ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBSCRIPTION:
* A monthly subscription of $0.99 is available which unlocks ALL extended features of Calendar 2.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
* The subscription will automatically renew unless canceled within 24 hours.
* Your account will be charged within 24 hours of the end of current period.
* You can manage your subscription and their auto-renewal by going to the account settings.
Fixed reminder message issue
Improve the lifecycle of Calendar
Ratings and Reviews
Where are you?
The developer continues to be unresponsive. It turns out that fixing the subcalendars problem I had is easy, once you go to Settings>Accounts. Stupid of me to miss that. The developer didn't help me, though, even though I asked through the so-called Support item, which just takes you to the Facebook page where the developer ignores you. Minus one star for that
But I do like this app, otherwise. Very convenient to have a dropdown menu to glance at my calendar. I keep the Compact view enabled with a 3 day span, which usually gives me a completely visible list of my events over that period without having to do any scrolling. YMMV.
Is Calendar 2 from Qbix a scam?
(1) The app doesn't do much, and (2) there are problems.
(1) All the app does is show a compact version of your calendar that hangs down from the status line when you click on it. The app doesn't allow you to add, edit, or delete events. The app doesn't allow you to see a larger version of your calendar (i.e., a resizable window).
This functionality, while much more limited than I was expecting, could be useful to some users.
(2) First problem is that paying to unlock the premium features does not appear to add any features. Second problem is that clicking the "support page" takes you to a non-functioning Facebook page. If you navigate around a bit, you can find a related page where other Calendar users post questions and comments. Most of the questions since last spring are unanswered, which is another problem, and a very worrisome one.
In hopes of learning how to access the premium features I paid for, I googled the app and the company and found a bunch of articles from March 2018 saying that this app uses your computer to mine cryptocurrency. Apple found out, removed the app from the app store. The developer supposedly removed the cryptocurrency mining feature and Apple put the app back up on the store.
Bottom line, don't bother with this app. It provides relatively little value and there's too much downside risk.
Nice little app
The really annoying thing about this app is the fact that even though I've paid for the full version, the reminders to 'write a review' are non-stop. I like to write reviews spontaneously when I really like an app--not because I'm trying to get rid of the reminder. This app is okay. It does what it claims to do. (I've seen some comments about using a lot of memory and I haven't seen that yet.) The backgrounds are busy and make it difficult to actually find the important info-like the date. But I am using it successfully. Now please remove the reminder to write a review!
- Qbix, Inc.
- 18.3 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Qbix Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month subscription $1.99
- 6 months subscription $10.99
- 12 months subscription $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.