Own your time with Calendars by Readdle across all your Apple devices – Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Over 20 million people around the globe already use Calendars by Readdle on iOS, and now we’re launching the Mac version with a clear mission – we’ll help you become more organized.
What makes Calendars by Readdle different is that it brings all your schedules, calendars, routines, and tasks together to see all activities at a glance.
Everything our users love about Calendars on iPhone and iPad is now on Mac. Find all the features you need, carefully optimized for a great desktop experience and cross-device efficiency.
OWN YOUR TIME:
*** CONNECT YOUR CALENDARS AND TASKS
Bring everything together to see the full picture of your day. Add multiple calendars from Google, iCloud, or Outlook as well as Google Tasks and Reminders.
*** PLAN TO SUCCEED
Simply drag and drop tasks into your calendar, allocate time for them and commit to your goals. Reschedule if needed.
*** SHORTCUT IN SECONDS
Find time for the things you love like reading, workouts, or calling your loved ones. Create templates for the events you use frequently and schedule them in seconds.
*** POWER UP!
Calendars for Mac features all the powers for heavy calendar users:
– Optimal day/week/month/list views
– Easy event creation with natural language
– Integration with Zoom, Meet, GoToMeeting
– Customizable recurring events
– Interesting calendars
– Weather updates
One subscription works for all platforms.
For those who already have a subscription for the Calendars app on their iPhones, you get all the new features and access to the Mac version at no extra cost:
• If you have previously subscribed to the PRO plan for the iOS Calendars app, you can now also get it free on your Mac too, including the new Planner feature exclusively available on Mac.
• Users who don’t have a subscription for the Calendars by Readdle iOS app can still enjoy the basic version of Calendars for Mac.
* Calendars Pro subscription price starts at 19.99/year with a 7-day trial.
* Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US, and are subject to change without notice.
* If you choose to purchase Calendars Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
* Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
* If you don’t choose to purchase Calendars Pro, you can simply continue using Calendars for free.
Terms of Service: https://readdle.com/terms
Have questions, comments, or issues? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at http://readdle.com/contact
Calendars is fully compatible with macOS Sonoma!
We understand that with the latest macOS Sonoma update, some of our Calendars app users might be concerned about the system message requesting access to their calendar data.
Your privacy and data security have always been our top priorities, and we would like to clarify the situation:
– Access level to your data remains the same, only the wording has changed.
– What happens on your Mac, stays on your Mac, as always.
– With macOS Sonoma, Apple has taken a step to provide users with more control when it comes to calendar data access on your Mac.
– Some sync issues or data loss situations reported recently were caused by limited access to calendar data.
To ensure that Calendars continues to work seamlessly on macOS Sonoma, we kindly request that you grant “Full Access” when prompted.
If you have any further questions or concerns about your data security, please feel free to reach out at email@example.com
Thank you for choosing Calendars!
Ratings and Reviews
I love your apps! But, I am hoping you all can offer me some clarification between subscription Calendar VS. Paid Calendars 5.
I paid $30 for Calendars 5. Loved it. But I noticed that Calendars 5 does not have some or the functions that subscription Calendar offers; such as TV Guide and the other special calendars. If I paid $30 for the Calendars 5 app, I feel like I should have access to the special calendars. So, I ended up also purchasing a one year subscription to reg Calendar just because I felt I was missing out on the special calendars. If you’re offering a paid Calendars 5 app that’s $30, shouldn’t that app have it all!? Now I’m not sure which calendar to utilize bc I have purchased both of your calendars. Side notes: Readdle Calendar apps are the best of the best. Otherwise I wouldn’t be writing this excessive review. Also, it would be awesome if you added the ability for users to be able to change the app style; diff colors perhaps. Anywho, I’ll keep giving Readdle my money bc I know I’m getting quality apps. What updates can we look forward to for the new year, Readdle, for Calender/Calendars 5?
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your kind and detailed feedback about our work ❤️
Indeed, Calendars and Calendars 5 are similar apps however they have few differences. The main difference between the two apps is in their business models. Calendars by Readdle (blue icon) is a free app that lets you easily create events and manage your schedule. The app has an optional premium subscription with advanced features. Calendars 5 (yellow icon) is a one-time purchase.
The only difference is that weather updates and Interesting Calendars are offered only in Calendars by Readdle. If you’d like to have these features, we suggest Calendars by Readdle.
I've also added your request to our Wish List, so our developers will keep it in mind for future updates.
I`d like to suggest you visit our blog or subscribe to our newsletter here https://readdle.com/blog to be the first to know about our updates 😊 Best wishes, Alina
I love this app so much that I fought with my company...
...to let me download it on my work phone. Calendar preferences are uniquely personal; as a busy professional, I demand a lot from my time management software. I need to be able to see the days’ meetings in detail, but also simultaneously in week view. This is something I have long lamented about the woefully subpar iCal app: I have to click on individual days to see the events or sacrifice a more bird’s-eye view.
It’s hard to fit both into one phone screen, but Calendars manages splendidly. The trick: vertical week-view lets you see the entire week + each day’s events at once. It’s a UI miracle!
I’ve been using this app exclusively for years now, and it has withstood the test is time, as well as the transition from thinking I was busy in law school to actually being busy at a law firm. This app is free so you should try it and see if it meets your needs. Then, buy the pro subscription (for a measly few dollars) for full blown functionality. There are a million calendar apps out there, but none have made me send protracted emails to IT begging them to let me put it on my work phone. That’s how good it is.
Worth the upgrade cost
I am still not sure almost a decade later why Mac choose to separate out task reminders and the calendar on the desktop. Figuring out when to do the stuff you need to do - and to have it all in one place - seems like the logical efficient approach. Luckily Readle fills this gap really well. I have found the app extremely efficient, and impressively reliable - it updates my iOS calendar instantly- and imports reminders that I write by talking to Siri without a problem. I also integrated my trello calendars without issue etc. My favorite is how easy it is to set multiple reminders. And the logical way you can write a calendar event. Why Apple can’t get this right is just mind boggling. My biggest disappointment is that they don’t have a version of the app for my Mac (as far as I can tell.) It’s not a problem per se., only insofar as I’m spoiled now and really notice all the inefficiency in the old calendar. Ugh. Kudos Readdle, and please let me know if you do make a desktop version - I would happily pay another 15-20 dollars to escape the iOS one!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Readdle Technologies Limited
- 75.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2023 Readdle Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Calendars PRO 1 Year $19.99
- My schedule planner, Organizer $6.99
- Recurring Events $6.99
- Full Pack $12.99
- Calendars by Readdle: Interesting Calendars $3.99
- Calendars PRO 1 Month $3.99
- Smart Input Upgrade $1.99
- Reminders & Calendars $1.99
- Invites & Attendees Upgrade $1.99
- Interesting Calendars $8.99