CalendarSkin is a vastly improved old style user interface for your iPhone's calendar.
CalendarSkin OldStyle has a layout based around the old style built in Calendar app, but with many added features, improvements and customisation possibilities.
CalendarSkin uses your device's native database to display your events in a fully customisable and much more user friendly way. This means your events sync automatically.
Simply download the app and all your calendars will automatically be there ready for you. No further set up is required. You will also be able to switch between the native Calendar app and CalendarSkin and your events will always be in sync.
List, Day, Month, Week and Agenda views.
Optional Coloured bars for events (so no more black dots on your month view).
Choose your font, colours and add pictures to personalise your display.
Swipe motion quick delete and date select.
This will quickly become one of your indispensable and most used apps.
* Apple Watch
* Notification Center Widget
* List, Day, Month, Week and Agenda Views.
* iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad, iPad mini.
* iCloud, Google, Outlook, etc.
* Pictures for calendar Month View.
* Import your own pictures.
* Month View event colours and descriptions (no more black dot).
* Choose your font.
* Choose your colours.
* Choose your start of week.
* Quickly go to any date.
* View all your calendars.
* Swipe motion to change between days, weeks and months.
* Quick swipe delete.
( horizontal swipe on event description and select 'Delete' )
* Customise display colour for individual events.
( horizontal swipe on event description and select 'Edit Display')
- THIS IS NOT A FREE APP. DOWNLOAD THE LITE VERSION FOR FREE TO SEE IF YOU LIKE IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE. THE LITE VERSION IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL EXCEPT THAT IT CONTAINS ADVERTS AND RESTRICTS THE NUMBER OF EVENTS THAT CAN BE CREATED AND ADDED TO YOUR CALENDARS. A SMALL IN-APP UPGRADE CAN BE PURCHASED TO REMOVE THE RESTRICTIONS AND ADVERTS. THE COMPLETE CURRENT AND NEXT YEAR'S CALENDARS ARE THEN INCLUDED WITH THE INITIAL FULL VERSION UPGRADE PURCHASE. SUBSEQUENT CALENDAR YEARS ARE AVAILABLE AS A SMALL IN-APP PURCHASE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE DISPLAYED THE COST IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY, BEFORE BEING ASKED TO CONFIRM ANY IN-APP PURCHASE.
Fully iPhone 12 Compatible. Improved Event Alerts. Simplified Calendar Sharing. iPad TrackPad & Mouse Support. New Add-On Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Only Problems after iOS update
Since the update iOS 13.2, there has been nothing but trouble with this app.
I am using the classic view, version 13.1 and have had nothing but trouble with the app.
1. Will not retain notes put into the Note section.
2. The “Save” function has completely disappeared from the app.
3. I sent an email to OvalKey, the app maker, and did receive an
answer, but they want me to send all kinds of information to
them through the Apple Settings analytics data on my iPad.
The app itself should have sent the data as that function is
turned on in the app.
OvalKey is also asking for a screenshot of the problem. How
do they expect me to do so when the problem only happens
when I enter data, then it disappears when I hit “Done” - again,
there is no “Save” function available.
I cannot report what is requested, and obviously OvalKey does not believe what I am saying.
Therefore, we are at an impasse.
Now if it would only let me renew for next year! Same comment a year later. Difficult to sign up for next year. I hope updating this review will let me in. Now I’m trying to update for 2020. so far my calendar is blocked. I’m hoping your suggestion to write a review will lead to my 2020 calendar. Quid pro quo!
Developer Response ,
If you require further help then please contact our Support Team through the in-app link on the app’s ”Main Menu" > "Help & Support" page. They will quickly be able to resolve the issue for you.
One customer wrote she had a change where her calendar gave her the side view. My problem is the opposite. I want the activities to show on the side. This also happened to me all of a sudden. There is no way to change it back. I am in distress over this. Also I would like some area on the side like 1/2 the page or smaller for notes. I want to write a note to my self as a remember of a doctors room number. I don’t want to have to switch to another screen.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- OvalKey Ltd.
- 53.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 OvalKey
- In-App Purchases
- CalendarSkin Upgrade $4.99
- Holidays Albania $0.99
- Holidays Angola $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.