We want to connect you with the people and places you care about. This app has everything you need to help plan your trip today. Right on launch, it displays all nearby route options and departure times giving you instant access to the information you need most. With a couple more taps, you can track your bus on the map, plan trips, view schedules and more.
- Know when your bus or CTrain is arriving with real-time predictions.*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease.
- See exactly where your transit vehicle is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries. Even offline.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Browse real-time service advisories, and subscribe to push notifications for disruptions that may affect your commute.
- Schedule alarms and get reminders before your bus or train arrives.
- Enable stop announcements and get notified when you're approaching your stop.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
**Powered by Transit, Canada’s leading urban transport app.**
Helloooo OFFLINE TRANSIT TRIP PLANNING! Every transit line. Every road. Every sidewalk, footpath, intersection. Wherever you are, however poor the cell reception, we’ll let you plan an a-to-b trip.
We’ve compressed our transit data (so we can store it on your phone in extremely small files) and combined that with some fancy math™ to quickly compute trip plans, on your phone, without having to ring-up the web for directions. Which means: faster trip plan results, a seamless trip planning experience even if your data cuts out — or a server crashes — and lighter data use overall. Keep in mind, our trip planner uses data by default in order to incorporate real-time vehicle positions and disruptions. But you’ll still have access to transit-schedule-based trip plans in a tunnel, elevator, or wherever cell reception is bad.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not show train delays
Consistently shows service as normal during ongoing delays announced at the platform and on Twitter.
This completely erodes confidence that a train or bus will arrive when the app says.
App shuts down prematurely
App shuts down prematurely when I select get direction. Started shortly after I upgraded last week
- 9280-0366 Quebec inc.
- 98.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Transit App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.