Calgary Central is the largest of the 14 Seventh-day Adventist Churches in Calgary, Alberta with a membership of 1080 and growing. We have created an app to be better able to minister to the needs of our members and our community at large, by allowing them to stay up to date with the latest events, most recent sermons, and all the happenings at Calgary Central church.
With the CalgaryCentralSDA app, you will be able to:
- Have contact information, directions, and church information at the palm of your hands.
- View Bulletin information quickly and easily, while also being environmentally friendly.
- Watch live sermons from wherever you are.
- Stream archived sermons and listen anywhere, anytime.
- Keep up to date with our events and get notifications of upcoming programs.
-Submit tithe and offerings through the On-Line Giving feature on the app.
- Interact socially with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Submit feedback directly to the church office.
Social media integration
Call, Direction, email
- Ghenadie Girleanu
- 36.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Calgary Central SDA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.