Welcome to the California Lottery Official App, where you can follow the Lottery in the palm of your hand - anytime, anywhere. Download the app today to personalize your experience by choosing your favorite ways to play!
Cool features include:
• See If You’re A Winner - Check-A-Ticket allows you to see if you won Powerball, Mega Millions, SuperLotto Plus, Fantasy 5, Hot Spot and all Daily games!
• Never Miss A Game - Stay in the loop when jackpots are high and new Scratchers are out!
• Customized Push Notifications – Be the first to know with jackpot and draw games notifications straight to your mobile device.
• Winning Numbers - Get customized notifications of current jackpot and draw game results.
• 2nd Chance Drawings – Find special promotions, enter non-winning Scratchers, SuperLotto Plus, and Fantasy 5 tickets into bonus draws, and track your submissions.
• Find Where To Play – Use the interactive map of retailers to plan your purchase, including Lucky Retailers and Hot Spot play locations near you.
• Find Prize Claim Information including hours, locations and prize claiming options.
• All Things Lottery - Opt-in for the latest news, product updates, and 2nd Chance promotions.
The California Lottery provides supplemental funding for California public schools. Please play responsibly. You must 18 or older to purchase, play or claim.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the winning number information in the California Lottery Official App, mistakes can occur. Please be sure to refresh your screen and look for the draw date when viewing winning numbers. In the event of any discrepancies, California state law and California Lottery regulations prevail. Complete game information and prize claiming instructions are available at www.calottery.com and all California Lottery Retailers.
Minor bug fixes and code updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Outstanding App Review
Back in the day,( 20$ years ago I use to have to input the number off of each non winning ticket into the second chance lottery app in order to be eligible for the second chance drawing . It would take me a very long time to input my non winning scratchers because I had a hard time reading the number . Now the update improved input of my non winning second chance tickets are simply scanned into the lottery app by my cell phone in seconds . I’m so thrilled for this new and fun way to imput my tickets now that it’s so fast and easy to do .
Thank you California Lottery for a excellent job inproving the all around experience of the journey of using the user friendly lottery app from start to
My sincere pleasure in thanking your team for thier help in making the whole process extremely easy now.
Terrible User Interface
After many painstaking attempts to change my password as it decided it would not take mine any longer...disjointed user interface. Verified my information on my account as prompted for 2nd Chance. All of the information was of course the same so I hit ‘Save’ only to get a new message telling me that I could only have 1 account. I only have 1 account. No help from the website as to how they think I have more than 1 account when they already have my info.
Then I was given an email that my information needs to be confirmed manually and ....get this...I should send in a copy of my ID and a copy of a rental/utility/mortgage payment....to unknown people so I can PLAY, yes play, 2nd Chance...SAY WHAT?!? Then they’ll destroy those copies to protect my identity. Ummm...You’re all up to speed on what Not To Do to have your identity stolen, right? Why do I need to verify my identity, which you’ve already done, Before I’ve won anything? Why would I send unknown people my identity information and if it’s in those hands the first time, why wouldn’t it stay safe there if kept...because it’s not safe going there And it’s not safe being kept there. Someone should investigate this.
Okay but Needs a Few Tweaks
I want to love this app but there are some SERIOUS drawbacks. First, I keep losing. That’s no fun. Come California Lottery, just let me win occasionally, enough to keep my hopes and dreams afloat.
Second, some might call this a perk but it just depresses me. The app is lightening fast when it scans my ticket and tells me I am not a winner. Come on already. At least take a few seconds to think about what you are about to tell me. Heartbreak. Every time. Instantly. Here are some ideas for improvement:
1) Stop being so darn speedy. Like have an hourglass that flips around a few times or some bars that flash across the screen and imply that you are actually thinking about my ticket. I mean, I need a few final moments to dream about the house I am going to build. Stop dashing my hopes so rapidly.
2) It’s not fun. I want noises or music or something. Like a drumroll or some suspenseful music. Then, when I lose, (like ALWAYS do) I want to hear sad sounds like “wa-wa-waaaa” followed by maybe a hopeful prompt to buy again with hopeful sounds.
Come on California Lottery. I know I have a greater chance of getting struck by actual lightning than I do of winning the lottery so make the experience worth my $2. I’ve spent actual decades planning how I’m going to blow all that money. Add some flourish already to augment my dreams.
Thank you from a semi-faithful ticket buyer and always optimistic lottery life planner-outer.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- California Lottery
- 49.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright @ 2022 California State Lottery. All rights reserved.