The Ultimate App for CA Police!
Designed for California Police. This app was designed based on our popular pocket book version currently sold in CA police stores. You can search Penal, Traffic, ABC, Health and Safety Laws by keyword or browse Codes. It has Miranda, narcotic codes, Drug symptomology CHP-180 Narratives and offices, domestic violence codes, translator cheat sheets for 6 different languages, vehicle theft info, warrant info, and so much more. We have also included a section to add your own department information (ie. Municipal codes, radio codes, policies, etc.). Simply email us what you'd like in the app, and we'll put it in for you. This app can be customizable by Police Department. From the smallest to the Biggest department's, you can have your info in there. This app is constantly updated throughout the year as new information comes out.
This app is constantly updated throughout the year with updated information. To make sure you have the most up-to-date information, a small yearly fee of just $3.99 will apply.
What you get with the subscription.
Get full access to the Ultimate App for Police! You'll always have new laws and current infomation!
Annual In-App Subscription Details:
• Annual Subscription is $3.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• Cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, may be forfeited after purchasing a subscription.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Page scrolling issues for iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
First and foremost, the customer service alone is worth the buy. Twice I’ve put in a request for a change to have a response within the hour, and a change within the day. The app is very helpful and handy, and has the information I need at my fingertips. Plus, it’s community run, so changes can stay up to date with your department.
Thank you for the app! Please keep up the wonderful work! 😊
I really enjoy this app. The information that I need at my fingertips. I recently had an issue with the app, and Jason promptly returned my email. Jason also called me, and we were able to fix the problem. Now that’s what I call outstanding customer service!
Love the ease of use, the app works well! The app is free and you get limited information in its form, but with a small fee for yearly subscription you open up the rest of the app and you get yearly updates with all the new info for that year which is fantastic!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jason Weil
- 42.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.