Browse Caltrans CCTVs, lane/road closures, chain control info, and changeable message signs.
Caltrans cameras typically take a new image every minute or two. Every 10 minutes, or once every 10 frames, am archive image is taken and kept for 24 hours. This is useful for viewing developing weather conditions, construction, heavy traffic, etc.
All road info and Caltrans CCTVs are on a Google Map with the current traffic layer.
This app is not affiliated with Caltrans or Google.
There is a fixed banner ad from Google on the bottom of app's content.
- Bug fixes
- Support for iOS 13 dark mode.
- Camera images thumbnail previews change over quicker when jumping from pin-to-pin now.
- New User Reported Camera Problems section. Use the Report a Camera Problem or Bug and your report may show up here. Please see the section for more details.
- Removed Google Fabric Analytics.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works well, very responsive developer
This is the kind of app that we need more of!!! Quick, to the point, responsive. Great job!!!
Is it supposed to be live feed our just pictures?
- David Gross
- 22 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 David Gross
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads No Longer Available $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.