One of the best calisthenics and bodyweight fitness apps out there. No gym and no equipment required - world is your gym. Whatever your fitness level - achieve your goals
Calisthenics for the whole universe - this is our mission and this is Caliverse. Giving a chance for everyone to learn what is calisthenics and how to perform it correctly - our friends United Calisthenics Group will show exactly how everything is done!
- Train with freedom. No gym or equipment required - use only your bodyweight. Join millions of others doing their workout whenever and wherever you want.
- See fast results by following professionally made workouts and training plans made by professional coaches.
- Lower risk of injuries by doing more natural movements not lifting weights.
- Customize every aspect of your training - create custom exercises, workouts and training plans. Browse library of more than 300 bodyweight exercises and 100 workouts. You have complete freedom on how to plan your trainings.
- Participate in monthly challenges, get into routine, compete with others and win prizes if you get till the end.
- Join live group sessions that are ran by Caliverse approved coaches. Follow workout and get instant feedback from coach to have fun and efficient training.
- Get custom made workout plan for you, someone who follows your trainings and answers all your questions by trying out private coaching directly in app. Caliverse is the only app that give you opportunity to have personal trainer without leaving your home.
- Be part of fast growing community. Get answers to your questions and help others. Share your progress and enjoy your time communicating with like-minded people.
The free version of the app contains 100+ bodyweight workouts and 300+ calisthenics exercises with professional videos and descriptions, 10+ training plans, monthly challenges with prizes and great community. We believe that people who can’t afford paying for subscription should still be able to find workouts that suits them.
What is included in Caliverse PRO?
- More advanced and progressing workout plans that targets specific skills or movements. And premium access to plans that are added every month.
- Live workout sessions that allows you to train together with a coach and other people, to get instant feedback so you are sure that perform exercises correctly and achieve your targets.
- Follow along workouts in case you missed live session - have a workout whenever you have time by having a video right in Caliverse app or share it to your TV.
- Learn more about calisthenics, exercises and training in general by getting access to Caliverse tutorials. Watch how coach shows and explains specific movement or topic.
- Participate in all challenges without limitations. Compete with others, don’t skip a day and win valuable prizes.
- Sync your workouts with Apple Health and fill your rings by working out in Caliverse
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow @caliverseapp on social media for news, inspiration and workouts. Achieve your goals with Caliverse!
Latest Caliverse version contains:
∙ New podcast by our coach Woj in Learn section
∙ Custom exercise description can be added when creating a new workout
∙ Share your feedback about the workout you just finished
∙ Fixed many small bugs to improve experience
We work hard to make Caliverse the best calisthenics app out there. If you see a bug please write us an email to email@example.com so we can get on fixing it right away.
Ratings and Reviews
First of all incredible job. This app is really something special not because what it is but what it will become. Though to be honest it is already way more suited for me than anything I have found yet. Right now as a user the one thing I am missing is a note section for my exercises the weight and rep parameters are great but for certain exercises like ab wheel and planche push-up. For these exercises I track distance with a tape measure. Being able to write the distance as it changes and track it in the same note section with logs from previous sections would be very useful to me and I think others that are anal retentive about how the are progressing on a given exercise.
I really like all the options and how the workouts are setup. I would really like if when doing a workout it would just flow into the rest time and then on to the next exercise without having to swipe to get to the next, maybe not for the ones doing reps since people will take longer or quicker to do them but at least from rest to the next or the timed exercises like planks or holds. Other than that it’s a great workout app
Great calisthenics app
Most exercise apps on the store seem to be either basic and not worth it, or you can’t access all of the features without a subscription. But Caliverse has a good selection of workouts and plans with progress tracking. There are some issues with the network, but I think that’s more on the user’s side. Either way, the app creator is open to feedback and constantly working to improve functionality.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Caliverse SIA
- 102.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Caliverse
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly PRO membership $9.49
- Monthly PRO membership $4.49
- Yearly PRO membership $96.99
- Yearly PRO membership $44.99