Call Control for BroadWorks V2 is a simple non-voip app that allows you to originate calls from your iPhone through your BroadWorks powered desk phone and enables easy control of Remote Office, BroadWorks Anywhere, DND and Call Forwarding settings while on the move.
IMPORTANT: To use Call Control for BroadWorks V2 an account with a BroadWorks powered service provider is required and the account must include the following services
- BroadWorks Anywhere
- Remote Office
- Simultaneous Ring Personal
- Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Forwarding - Always
- Call Forwarding - No Answer
- Call Forwarding - Not Reachable
- Call Forwarding - Busy
- Basic Call Logs
- Call Center
- BroadWorks Mobility
- Voice Messaging / 3rd party voicemail
- Call Waiting
- Personal Assistant
in order to benefit fully from this app.
Call Center support is limited to setting the ACD state and join/unjoin of Call Centers you are a member of (if the admin allows so). If you have a Premium type Call Center with an outgoing caller Id defined, you can also initiate calls using that Caller Id ("Outgoing call as Call Center").
Call Control has been tested with various service providers, including
-Mtel B.V. (NL)
-QSC AG (DE)
-RoutIT B.V. (NL)
- Fixed to sort CC's alphabetically per name (instead of order received from BW)
- Fixed an issue preventing playback of Voicemails via bluetooth
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.