Easter day is right around the corner! Get ready for this Easter Sunday with Call Easter Bunny!
If you are parents and have been looking for a fun app for your kids to get in the mood for this coming Easter, you've found the perfect app! Call Easter Bunny features a pre-recorded phone call from our Easter Bunny (recorded by our professional impressionist) at any time you desire.
Simply set the time you want to receive a call from the Easter Bunny, then he will call your kids right at that time with his joyful voice! Our Easter bunny will greet your kid, ask his/her name, and tell him/her that he recognizes his/her good behavior that he will fill his/her basket with sweet gifts! Our Easter Bunny also asks your kid to promise to keep behaving well!
The best part is you can hear the voice recording of the conversations between Easter Bunny and your kids in ‘Parents Only’ page. Voice-recorded conversations are yours to save to camera roll or to share via major social sites.
- Connect with Easter Bunny right away or set up a time you want to receive a call from Easter Bunny
- Answer incoming calls from Easter Bunny and have a chat with him
- Easter Bunny greets your kid, asks his/her name, and tells him/her that he recognizes his/her good behavior that he will fill his/her basket with sweet gifts.
- Each conversation is voice-recorded for parents to save it to cameral roll and share via iMessage, Facebook, and other popular social sites
- Parents can check out the recordings protected by passcode or Touch ID
2017 Easter Day Facelift
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app, my kiddo loves it. My only concern about it is when the “Easter bunny” uses the phrase “while you are asleep we will be creeping on the street”...that’s strange to me. The wording could definitely be improved.
Weird and creepy 💀
I was super excited to show this to my little cousin because this is the first Easter that she really understands what the Easter bunny is I was scheduled the call and heard it say “ and while you are asleep We will be creeping on the street “ it also has a pretty freaky laugh at the end along with a deep voice I do not suggest ☹️😭💀🐣
It’s a great app my little brother loves but we shouldn’t need to purchase the upgrade that allows us to schedule it
- Dualverse, Inc.
- 17.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Dualverse, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.