The best Call recorder app for your phone. Over 15 million installs around the world.
***Best call recorder app - over 15 million installs around the world.***
Call Recorder allows you to record your telephone calls.
Are you tired of complicated call recording apps that require you to set up conference calls and come with expensive subscription plans?
Call Recorder - IntCall is here to make your life simpler.
The app uses VOIP and lets you record your phone conversations without the need for conference calls, and you only pay for what you use, with no renewable subscription or hidden fees.
- You can use Call Recorder to make and record national or international calls.
- No More Confusing Setup: You can record your calls with just one tap. There's no need to set up tricky conference calls or mess with complicated settings.
- Pay As You Go: With this app, you only pay when you actually use it. No monthly subscriptions, no renewals, and no surprise charges.
- Privacy and Security: All of your calls are recorded on your device only there is no copy of the recordings anywhere but your phone.
The entire call is recorded and saved on your phone.
Your recorded calls can be:
- Played on the phone.
- Sent via email.
- Transferred to your computer with iTunes File Sharing.
- Exported to DropBox, Google Drive and more.
- Shared with WhatsApp, Telegram and more.
- You can also set a title for each recording.
Call Recorder is a simple, affordable, and reliable solution. Record your calls easily, without any hassle, and with complete transparency.
Try it out and take control of your conversations today.
- Before using the application you must ensure that the recording of conversations is legal in your country. Telestar LTD is not responsible for your use of the application.
- You need to be connected to the internet and your internet provider must support VOIP (Voice Over IP)
Privacy and terms:
+ Your recordings (incoming calls only) may me saved for a short time on the app’s server until downloaded to your phone.
+ See our privacy statement at:
+ See our terms here:
Recording calls improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
I've used the app quite a bit over the past 2 years to collect evidence for a lawsuit and it's been used to attain key pieces of the entire case. Very happy so far with only one small issue and that is sometimes the voices aren’t loud enough while actually using the app but they can be heard a little better after the recording is completed but that’s not always helpful when you can’t hear clearly while making the recording. This seems to be worse with the newest updates from my experience but overall the app works pretty good until the latest update. Other than the latest update though I’d give the app 4 stars. If it were clear all the time it would be 5.
I never write reviews
I have struggled with so many garbage call recording apps over the last 2 years. But this one is definitely the best one I've used. Here's why: (1) it is secure and stores recordings only on your device. DO NOT trust any recording app that involves merging your recorded call with a centralized call that's mediated by the company's server, especially if you care about the security of your data. (2) there is no decent, free app to record calls but his one is the best balance of cheap and high quality. I urge you not to trust the ones that claim to be totally free. This one doesn't charge you monthly, you just purchase what you need for a few dollars at a time. I have to conduct a few hours worth of interviews every 2-3 months and so I buy $10-15 in credits to accommodate. (3) You can export the recordings easily by email or Airdrop, which many of the other apps seriously struggle with for some reason (4) Crucially (because I need my interviews to be transcribable) the audio quality of the recordings is by far the highest of all the 6 or 7 apps I assessed.
Great support team
I initially left a 1-star review for this app even though I used it successfully for years, starting with my first forays into journalism as a student and moving into my current career as an international correspondent, because I didn’t like how they moved to a subscription instead of pay-as-you-go model — and, more importantly, because an important call I tried to record on this version of the app didn’t download to my phone. But I contacted the support staff and they sent me the recording from their server within a few minutes. Honestly my best experience with an app support team ever. I still don’t like the subscription model, but the company actually also has a separate app with a pay-as-you-go model which I’ll be downloading and continuing to use regularly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! We also have a PAYG version of the app - look for 'Call Recorder Pay As You Go' by Telestar LTD
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 27.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Telestar 2012
- In-App Purchases
- $5 Credit $4.99
- $10 Credit $9.99
- Call Recorder - IntCall $6.99
- $19 Credit $18.99
- Call Recorder - IntCall $2.99
- $50 Credit $49.99
- Call recording - IntCall $4.99
- $20 Credit $19.99
- $23 Credit $18.99
- Call Recorder - IntCall $49.99