Quick and easily record incoming and outgoing phone calls on your iPhone.
- Record incoming calls
- Record outgoing calls
- No limit on how many recordings you can make
- No per minute fee - monthly subscription only
- Upload your recordings to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive or through FTP
- Transfer recordings to your desktop computer using iTunes File Sharing or Wifi Sync
- Passcode protect recordings
- Share recordings by SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat or Twitter (Share as audio or video)
- Trim recordings
- Zip recordings
- Change playback speed 0.5x, 1x, 1.5x or 2x
NOTE: Call Recorder requires your carrier supports 3-way conference calling. SimplyTalk and H2o Wireless do NOT offer this service in the US.
Please check local state or Country laws regarding telephone call recording before using this app.
Recordings will be deleted from our server after 7 days. Please make sure you download them offline during this timeframe.
- Subscription will allow you to record phone calls
- Subscription Length: Monthly
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- Bug fixes
- Free Trial Period added
Ratings and Reviews
Failed when needed most
I got this app before an important phone call concerning my job so I would have a record. In the minutes leading up to the call I tried over and over to connect to this system’s number — no connection, try again later was the repeated response. Call happened and I don’t have it recorded. Go with a different service if urgency and importance matters.
The telephone numbers to call for the recording say "the number you are trying to reach is busy". And the help and support feature in the app conveniently doesn't work. DO NOT BUY!! Im trying to save you time, money, and headache.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your email. Can you please contact us through support on http://tapmedia.co.uk
Did you have caller ID active? If you are hiding your telephone number our call recording service will reject your number
We have a cancel button in the settings page in the app. We give users a free trial to test the app to double check their carrier supports 3 way conference calling
You can also cancel here
THIS IS BOGUS!! READ FIRST!!!
This is BOGUS!! It looks like a free app but it’s NOT!! I also got the telephone recorder and that I should’ve read BECAUSE it said that app was FRAUD!! I DEMAND THAT YOU REFUND MY $$$$$ ASAP OR JUST CANCEL THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE IF YOU DON’T YOU WILL NOT GET RID OF ME UNTIL YOU DO!!!!! FRAUD BONUS and too bad I can’t make the text BIGGER or underline it or make it RRREEDDD!!!
I’m totally going to call or find some kind of customer service for APPs and cancel this S**T out BEFORE YOU GET ANY OF MY MONEY YOU F*CK*NG CROOKS!!! DISGUSTING VILE DEVOID OF RESPECT AND NO ATTENTION GIVEN TO THE WAY YOUR CRAPPY APP SHOWS UP!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comment. Could you please contact us through our support page on http://tapmedia.co.uk or the email link inside the app
Our app is not free. We have never declared anywhere that the app is free as we have to pay for telephone call charges.
You can manage your subscriptions here
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.