Get second phone number, stop spam calls, messages and block telemarketers, look up phone numbers and make use of scam blocker - CallHelp will help you feel in control of your device once again!
Regain your confidence and pick up your phone without second thoughts! Isn’t it just so nice, not to worry and try to guess who’s calling, what kind of person is hiding behind the no caller id phrase? Now you don’t have to!
Phone number lookup feature gives you valuable insight into who’s calling, is it safe to pick up or is it a scam artist. Telemarketers, debt collectors, questionable non profits and other unwanted calls are practically a thing of the past with help of CallHelp. Our huge database of 112 000 blacklisted numbers shields and call protects you from harm.
Second phone number - separate your work and private life! A contractor, who gets called all the time, even when off the clock? Get your second number and stop those annoying calls! An avid member of the dating scene and don't want to be bothered by people who don't recognize personal space? CallHelp drops the need to get a second phone, just get your second phone number for you current device!
You are helping too! Report shady numbers and help CallHelp strengthen its defense against sketchy people and unwanted attention.
What you get:
- Block spam callers and scam blocker;
- Constantly updated database of scam numbers;
- Phone Number Lookup to know who’s calling;
- Report system to strengthen existing database;
- Blacklist unwanted numbers.
Take the driver’s seat once again! Fight off the spam and scam!
Subscription Service Conditions:
1. If you choose to subscribe, simply select one of the subscription options. Protection Premium Subscription: you can choose a weekly subscription at $4,99 without trial, a weekly subscription with a 3-day trial - at $6.99 per week, a weekly subscription with a 3-day trial - at $9.99 per week or a monthly subscription at $15.99 without trial. Number Premium Subscription: you can choose a subscription without a trial - weekly at $7.99 per week; monthly at $15.99 per month; yearly at $49.99 per year.
2. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
3. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
4. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
5. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
6. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Bug fixes & minor improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, but it would be great, if I could pay for the direct options and not buying the whole subscription, if I dont need some features
Waste of time
My friends LOVE to prank call me using no caller ID. So my sister showed me this app that would identify who was calling me. I thought that was great because I would be able to bust them and block Robo Calls. So I downloaded CallHelp and saw it was free. I assumed there would be a premium version and a standard free version with ads. I obviously wasn’t going to pay for the premium version but I assumed the standard version would be the basics: block calls and identify the callers. BOY WAS I WRONG. You can’t do a thing with the standard version. To search numbers, you have to pay $9.99. To block Robo Calls, you have to pay $9.99. If you’re going to make people pay for everything, why don’t you just put a price on the app instead of it being free? I would recommend this to anyone who wants to pay for something in order to use it, and if that’s not your cup of tea, don’t get the app it’s a waste of your time.
Don’t get! Doesn’t work! 🤬👎
First of all why do all the 5star ratings sound like they’re fake and the only real ones are the 1star. Hers my story of how this app scammed me.
I got the app. bought the premium. Tried to search a number, and it pops the ad for the 3-day trial. I click it again and it says that I’ve already bought it. Then all I could do is hit the x which sent me back to the number search bar. No matter what I did it kept doing the same thing. So I read the reviews on the app and a lot of other people had the same issue. So I think it’s a problem with the app not, with my phone or whatever else could’ve happened. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!! 👎
- AVIZO, CHASTNOE PREDPRIYATIE
- 99.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Aviso Apps 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Protection Premium $9.99
- 1 Week Second Number $7.99
- Premium protection $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.