CallHero reinvented the way you handle your phone calls.
CallHero is an AI-powered live phone agent you can set up in minutes. It can answer and screen callers, book appointments, answer callers questions and more!
With the most advanced AI call screening in the industry, you can now see what the call is about before you answer!
Whether you’re trying to block spam calls, let clients book appointments, or just sound professional, CallHero has you covered.
So how does CallHero work?
1. You choose which calls CallHero answers to: Unanswered calls, After hour calls or Unidentified calls
2. CallHero’s AI will answer the call and find out who's calling and why
3. Spam, Scam and Robocalls won't ring on your phone, legitimate calls will, and you will see on the call screen who's calling and why
4. Busy? Can't answer? CallHero will take a message, answer FAQ or even book a meeting for you!
No-ring spam blocking
CallHero proactively blocks spam. Our machine learning recognizes scams, telemarketers spam and robocalls, and prevents them from even ringing on your phone.
* The first-ever Digital Secretary on the market
* The most advanced Call Screening on the Market
* See what the call is about before you answer!
* Blocks nearly 100% of spam calls through call filtering
* Customize what your secretary says to callers
* The only app on the App Store with an AI-powered call screening service
* Your phone will only ring when the call is legit
* Give a professional feel with a Digital Secretary
* Set keywords that automatically pass the screening procedure
It’s 2020, so why are we still handling phone calls we don’t NEED to? Primarily because secretaries or answering services are expensive. CallHero is now disrupting the game. Download a secretary straight to your phone and have it answering your calls within minutes.
How is CallHero spam blocking different?
The market is flooded with robocall blocking solutions. The majority of these apps have a database that has numbers marked as spam or not spam. These methods don’t work because scammers are smarter than this. They’re constantly creating new numbers and trying new methods. This is where CallHero comes in. Our AI can detect if a call is spam or not with over 90% accuracy. This means your phone only rings when there is a legit reason on the line.
The Future Is Now
We’ve reinvented the way you answer your phone. Our emails can properly filter spam so our phones should be capable of that too. CallHero is the answer to all of your robocall problems.
We’re Regular People Too
CallHero was created by individuals who needed a real solution to the robocall problems. We’re real people just like you. Your privacy means the world to us and this is why we will never ask you for personal information that you don’t feel comfortable giving.
Terms and Conditions
CallHero Premium is a 1-month auto-renewable subscription
CallHero Premium Yearly is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
The third version of CallHero is finally here!
- Voicemails now have their own tab.
- You can download and share call screening recordings
- Quickly pause screening from the homepage
- Added a digits pad during the call for automatic calls
- New player! Makes it easier to listen to the screenings if the transcription wasn't accurate.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Still my favorite
I have been using this for a while and it is my favorite app on iOS period. It is the only one I’ve tried that successfully screens spam every-time and allows me to navigate gray areas on my terms….via text (evil laugh). The app has changed a lot since I started using it but I am mostly happy with the updates. I do miss the whitelist option that allows you to whitelist specific words like if you use duo Authenticator it will allow the duo call to roll through, or if you use “mercy hospital” it allow calls from them for appointments etc
Pretty good, some bugs
I have the paid version, it's pretty good but there are some annoying bugs:
- The incoming call screen has a UI bug where the caller's phone number always displays on top of the voice transcript making it impossible to read what the caller said. This bug happens 100% of the time on my iPhone 12 Pro
- Even though the spam calls get screened (like the "car warranty" scam calls), callhero doesn't identify the screened call as spam and it still alerts me to answer the call
- Sometimes callers hear really loud clicking noises when the digital assistant is speaking to them
- Apple watch gets tons of notifications during an incoming screened call. Over and over again. I'd prefer if callhero had some apple watch integration to ring the watch like a normal call after the screening is done
Bad like a virus!
I did not purchase a subscription to this app. I merely read about it and proceeded to give info so that I could find out more about it. Once I finished that 15 minute process, which included giving my phone number, I was shown an ad which included prices. It was too expensive.I deleted the app thinking that was all that I needed to do. Friends started telling me that instead of my normal voicemail greeting, they now were/are hearing an odd robot-like recording which said “I am a digital assistant. I’m not sure if they’re available, but I will give them your message.” It has taken over my iPhone voicemail !! I’ve done everything that I can think of, and I cannot make that voicemail greeting stop!! I deleted the app. I never paid one penny to subscribe for anything, but I cannot make that stop. Don’t give any of your phone numbers to it unless you want to pay $7.99 per month, because you cannot make that voice greeting stop, even if you don’t pay for it!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CallHero LTD
- 102.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © CallHero LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Robo Call Blocker Pro 7 $4.99
- Robo Call Blocker Pro $4.99
- Robocall Blocker Pro $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.