Calligraphy Guidelines is a comprehensive generator to design your guidesheets for daily handwriting practice or professional penman work and export them to PDF or high-res PNG formats.
Productivity tool number one for every penman! No more buying expensive practice pads! Create and print worksheets on demand.
A universal collection of adjustable settings in the application allows creating worksheets and templates for any script style Copperplate, Spencerian, Gothic, Italic and so on.
Customize every aspect of calligraphy rulers:
* Select one of 6 popular page layouts, such as A5, A4, A3, US Letter, US Legal and US Junior.
* Choose Portrait or Landscape page orientation.
* Define left, top, right, and bottom margins.
* Select x-height size starting from 2mm.
* Adjust spacing ratios for ascender, descender, and height of interline space.
* Select your favorite style for ascenders, descenders, waistlines, and baselines from Solid, Dotted, and Dashed lines. Hide any of the lines using the Hidden style.
* Choose a color for each type of line.
* Define slant lines angle in diapason from 30 to 90 degrees, select color and adjust repeating frequency.
* Watch your changes with an instant preview.
* Export as a high resolution 300 dpi PNG image
* Export, share or print as a vector PDF file.
Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
What a great app to create handwriting/penmanship/cursive writing blank practice sheets from plain printer paper. It’s totally able to adjust page sizes, x- height, and even spaces between practice lines—allowing different sizes of writing. Well worth the price. Very pleased that I found this app. Highly recommended for students and adults alike! Handwriting says a lot about the person. Columbus Ohio U. S.
I like the app, but I can’t seem to save the last one that I did. I’m having a problem with this app. While I’m picking out the colors that I want to use, the whole thing dies down. This keeps happening. Something must be wrong with the app.
App is only for Copperplate/Spencerian/Roundhand
I write Spencerian (aka Copperplate or Roundhand,) and this app is sufficient for making guidelines for these.
However, I would’ve liked it better if the user would have been allowed to change the slant for italic hands. As it is, the user can only change the slant to 30% or higher.
The italic hand uses a 5% to 15% slant, so it’s not useful for that at all. Too bad, as I would’ve found this app extremely useful if that were the case.
Nonetheless, I’ll use this app occasionally.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vladislava Rudetskaia
- 34.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Vladislava Rudetskaia
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.