CallRec allows you to record your iPhone calls, both incoming and outgoing calls.
There are no limits on the number of calls you are making, the destination or the duration of the calls.
To record your calls simply do the following:
- During a call press the home button and start CallRec.
- Press on the red record button.
- The conversation screen will appear again - click 'Merge calls' once enabled (may take a few seconds)
That's it! your call will be recorded.
The call recordings are stored on our server and you can listen to them from the app or email a link so you can listen or download them from the web to your computer.
The app interface shows all the recorded calls and allows you to:
-Email a link
-Change the title
Note: In order for the app to work make sure you have a Caller ID and that your carrier supports 3-way (conference) calling.
When making the recoding another call is initiated and local call rates applies.
Before using CallRec you should determine whether call recording is legal in your country or state.
CallRec disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for your use of the app.
CallRec is FREE TO TRY for 3 days, so you can verify the app meets your expectations.
+ Subscription duration is one month auto renewal.
+Subscription price per month is $6.99
+ Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase. Your account will be recharged when your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user repurchases a subscription. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
+ See our privacy statement at:
+ See our terms at:
Bug fix: restore for users with one time payment
Ratings and Reviews
The app records calls, and it is fairly easy to get a link to easily give other people access to the recording. However there are 2 large problems with this.
1. There is about 20 seconds of dead time between the time you hit record and the time you can merge calls. The call is still recording these 20 seconds, but you can't hear anything they say. This makes it very difficult to record the call undetected, especially if you repeatedly need to record calls with the same person. Eventually they'll get suspicious that you ask them to hold on a few seconds or have "phone troubles" at the beginning of every single conversation. Twenty seconds is a LONG time.
2. The recording quality is mediocre at best. There is a lot of digital audio interference making it completely impossible to decipher what is being said at times.
$7/month- thought it was free today
Demo app. Misled
- 4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TeleStar 2012
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited recordings $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.