Cally's parents have been kidnapped again!
Embarking on a universe-shattering quest, can you save your parents from the clutches of Dr. Herbert?
Brave the depths of the caves, and try to reach the hollow halls of Herbert's lair. Fight enemy hordes from quasi-evil to mega-evil. Finally, defeat Herbert for good!
Use 16 unique weapons against 20 enemy types and 6 diabolical bosses. Upgrade Cally's attributes and grow more powerful using new RPG mechanics.
Level up each weapon separately and watch them transform into massive instruments of destruction!
Venture through 104 tricky levels but don't forget to make sure you buy lots of upgrades for Cally from the store.
WARNING: This game is hard. Only the bravest players with extremely quick reflexes will be able to make it to the end and SAVE CALLY'S PARENTS!!
Recommended for iPhone 4s and newer
MASSIVE 2.0 UPDATE
- Enemies drop more stuff
- Movement engine from Cally's Caves 3 implemented
- Enemies won't spam Cally with hits
- Fixed and modified all bosses
- Many enemy behaviors altered and improved
- increased smoothness and easier game experience
- more coins drop faster
- increased enemy count
- visual indicators for the parry/enemy hits
- Fixed collision bugs with many of the enemy types
- Fixed Herbert's Boss Behaviors so he doesn't one-shot Cally
- fixed bugs that would cause enemies and chests to cover the UI
- Fixed several animation glitches that caused Cally to appear glitchy
Ratings and Reviews
I remember it being better
I used to play this game and it was tons of fun, but now it has ads, enemies stay still when they hit you, sometimes Cally gets stuck in the wall, the map doesn’t work anymore, I’m pretty sure there were better things to buy in the store, and a few other stuff I’m sour about, but even with that it’s still fun, still plays and runs smoothly, and still has awesome music.
For a free game, the dev(s) packed a lot of content. The levels have the right amount of challenge, and the different weapons are fun to use. Getting coins is satisfying, and leveling up your weapons is also a nice mechanic. It's an entertaining platformer that is great to play in short bursts. That being said there isn't any revolutionary difference with this and most other platformers, so it is probably just what you expect. Nevertheless, it's definitely worth a download!
Good retro shooter but....
Last update made it so that you can't bring up the map. Because of this, you always join at the starting level (cally's house) and you must fight your way back to where you once were!
- Jordan Pearson
- 77 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Jordan Pearson
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Poison Bullets, Gems, and remove ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.