Its time for the epic conclusion to Cally's battle with the Nefarious Herbert! Cally's parents have been kidnapped again, as Herbert tries to take control of the Caves to perform his evil experiments. Join Cally in this action-packed run and gun platformer, conquering insane bosses, exploring to find secrets, and levelling up EVERYTHING. Use your weapons to level them up and evolve them into their ultimate forms! Unlock new character abilities like the Triple Jump, Dodge Roll and Water Wings. Use a new playable character, Bera to unleash crazy ninja moves and solve puzzles. Most importantly, battle to rescue your parents from Herbert's clutches, and bring an end to Herbert's experiments for good!
- 120 levels across 8 zones
- intense boss fights against giant monsters
- New playable character Bera
- battle against 20 types of enemies
- New Game + mode which unlocks higher weapon tiers and a second ending
- Wave-based Survival mode: Can you beat 150 waves of deadly enemies and gain the ultimate prize?
- Level your weapons up by using them, and evolve them into different forms with different effects
- 12 weapons classes with 89 unique weapon effects
- buy consumables from the store to use them later for an extra boost
- tons of character abilities to unlock
- new weapon mod system, allowing you to customize your favorite weapon and make it extra powerful!
It's time to battle for your parents freedom, to protect the Caves' animals and natural resources, and most importantly, to SAVE YOUR PARENTS!
- Bug Fixes
- Framerate Improvement & Optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Great game with 2 downfalls
First off this game is awesome and addicting. At first there were no ads but after u get a few levels in the ads start coming buts that's no big deal. The game is free.
First problem I found is the left directional arrow sticks. And get worse as the game goes on.
Second problem is that sometimes after an ad you have to start the level you just did over.
Over all a great game but can somebody fix the directional arrow issue?
A good game. Except..
Fun to play, lots of challenges stuff to it. I’ve finished the first two in the series, so I was wanting to finish this before I started on the 4th. Then came the problem. At some point, I could open the menu to use items, but the game would not let me select items to use. I contacted the developers, who said that they would fix the issue ASAP, this was several months ago. I was ready to buy the full game unlock or whatever it’s called and I would love to be able to finish the game. If this was fixed, I would give it 5 stars.
I really hope that they haven’t abandoned this game, I’ve enjoyed this series so far. It would really be a shame.
Sadly, I have to send out this heads up to anybody out there so that they don’t spend money on this, if they won’t be able to finish it.
Again just checking on the status of the game. It appears that they have abandoned it. Too bad🙁 I’m very reluctant to delete the game, I would love to be able to finish it. But if they won’t fix it...
This review is taking into consideration that I have not played the previous games.
This is a surprisingly fun game. It puts me in mind of what would happen if Penny from "Inspector Gadget" decided to do things her way...with guns!
The bad (to get it out of the way):
🔴The music is loud. It often drowns out the sound effects. This is a shame, because the music is actually pretty good. If a volume slider were implemented, it would be even better!
🔴No way to remove advertising short of disconnecting from online. They are not terribly intrusive, but still catch by surprise.
🔴The original part one of the series seems to have been removed from the store.
🔵Really nice graphics.
🔵Controls aren't bad for touch screen.
🔵 Plenty of variety.
This game is really worth a try!
- Jordan Pearson
- 109 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Jordan Pearson
- In-App Purchases
- Best Deal $4.99
- Unlock New Game Plus $2.99
- Unlock all Weapons & 5 million Coins $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.