It’s time for Cally’s biggest adventure ever! On a mission to cure her friend Rupert’s curse, Cally must embark on a journey across the globe. Along the way, Cally will make new friends, discover a new arch-nemesis, and fight her way through hordes of enemies on the way to becoming the greatest hero in the world! Do you have what it takes to fight a secret society that holds the only thing that can save Rupert? Take on the challenge in the action platformer, Cally's Caves 4!
- 9 biomes with over 300 levels packed with enemies, collectibles and secrets.
- 11 weapon classes, with 88 unique weapon forms
- Using your weapons will level them up, eventually changing the weapon’s appearance and firing effects. Level each weapon all the way up to unlock its final, super-powerful form!
- 11 huge bosses to fight, reason with, and maybe even become friends with.
- 24 enemy types spanning Regular Game, New Game + and Survival Modes.
- New costume choices for Cally!
- The return of Cally’s ninja bear sidekick Bera as a playable character.
- An in-game wiki to collect information about the story, characters, and enemy behaviors and weaknesses.
- Expansive Weapon Mod system that allows you to customize your weapon’s effects.
- MFi controller support.
- A massive story with new and returning characters.
- Cally can now strafe and autofire.
- Hubworld area with shops to buy Power-ups, Consumables, and Weapon mods with in-game currency.
Cally’s Caves 4 is a run-and-gun action game, with tons of powerups, weapons, and levels. When your friend needs your help, there’s only one thing to do: LEVEL UP EVERYTHING!
Iphone XR Support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game, but a few concerns
Overall, a really good game, but there are a few things that I want to bring up. First of all, some of the collectibles seem to be missing entirely. The Ankh, Bridge, and Statue bonuses cannot be completed because the last piece for all of them isn’t anywhere in the game. Secondly, all of the bosses are way too easy. They have too little health and their attack cycles are too predictable. Perhaps you should make some attacks do multiple hearts of damage or give the bosses more attack varieties. Lastly, you should make a shortcut door appear for each survival part once you complete the previous part. It is very tedious having to sit through all 150 waves of enemies.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for letting us know, we are fixing the collectibles now!
Everything I could want, but...
All of the Cally’s Cave games are a lot of fun, and certainly scratch an itch for completists who like to level things up and collect every piece. Sadly, it seems some of the collectibles are missing, and the game ends well before you’ve leveled up the weapons completely. I finally deleted the game when I realized that by the time I finished upgrading the weapons I’d be so bored from grinding I wouldn’t want to play anymore.
I love the Cally series
I played Cally’s Cave 3 witch was my first one I played 3 years ago. Then I decided to play the other ones. I was just browsing and I saw Cally’s Cave 4, overall I did not even notice that this game was released and I saw the update history it was released last year. So I’m hoping they continue making more of Cally’s Cave. And one last thing the 4th one is so smooth and it seems the graphics got better since I played the other ones with more detail especially for Cally. So please developers keep making more of this amazing series
- Jordan Pearson
- 108.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Jordan Pearson
- In-App Purchases
- Buy Everything $8.99
- New Game Plus $3.99
- Survival & Qwerty's Zone $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.