Find inspiration and resources for a calmer, more connected family with this app from one of Australia’s favourite parenting authors, Maggie Dent.
This is a little dose of ‘Maggie in your pocket’ … as she dispenses her special brand of common-sense advice and support for parents of children and adolescents.
Quality time is a rare commodity for many modern parents. Calm Kids, Connected Parents features a weekly reminder from Maggie of small things you can do amidst the chaos to build ‘love bridges’ or micro-moments of connection with your children and teens.
It’s full of simple ways to support you to develop a life-long habit of calmness, silence and stillness in your family.
Calm Kids, Connected Parents gives you resources on all kinds of parenting dilemmas at your fingertips — including inspirational messages, audio tracks, videos and articles to help you create a calmer, happier home.
What’s included for our app community?
* Weekly tips on connecting with your kids and teens.
* The in-app audio player allows you instant access to audio tracks
* A user-friendly portal to watch all Maggie’s video content in one place, including some premium content for our app community.
* Regular, exclusive discounts and offers.
* Early access to event tickets.
* Extra inspirational things …
This is the perfect app for anyone seeking support to be a “good-enough, imperfect parent” in our chaotic world.
Updated support and contact details.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- THE BASIC COMPANY PTY. LTD.
- 16.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Maggie Dent
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.