Discover the diet app that takes care of what the other apps don’t. MyNetDiary - sleek, smart, simple. It's your personal weight-loss, diet, and nutrition assistant.
Rated #1 by the American Journal of Preventive Medicine. The best all-around healthy lifestyle app.The New York Times called it, “simpler… quicker . . . also, it looks nicer,” [compared to similar apps].
Packs more in its free version than all the rest, plus no ads anywhere. Loaded with features without sacrificing its smarter, streamlined interface, and faster to use and follow. Feels like it can read your mind, delivering more results with fewer taps.
USERS SAY . . .
Love this app! The best out of many food tracking apps that I have tried over the years. Love that it is free! The breakdown of the meal and daily nutrition is very informative. Try it you will love it!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS APP
Best app for tracking food, exercise! Consistently losing weight! I love how it shows you if you’re on target for your goal. Great layout, great look, easy to use!!! I highly recommend this app if you’re looking to be a healthier you!!!
Fast, intuitive, user friendly
I have tried other calorie tracking programs over the years and this app is by far the best I’ve come across. I highly recommend it. The free version is very good and I am now enjoying the extra functions through a paid subscription.
• Active members lose an average 1.4 lbs. each week
• Over 10 million members, masses who switched from other apps
WHAT USERS REALLY LOVE
• Streamlined design, simpler and faster to use
• Lightning-fast food logging, less frustration more success
• Mega-sized foods database validated and updated daily by nutrition experts, with restaurants, grocery stores, special diets, and ethnic foods
• Built-in barcode scanner
• AR Grocery Check tool for wiser, healthier shopping
• Macro, low-carb, and keto diet tracking
• Track up to 37 nutrients, more than any other app
• 200+ easy, full-flavored Premium Recipes by RDs
• Stunning photos and icons
• Cool water tracker
• Customizable dashboard for what’s important to you
• Extensive 500+ exercises fitness database
• Built-in GPS tracker for running and walking
• Links with Fitbit, Withings, and Garmin
WEIGHT FORECAST AND AUTOPILOT
• Weight Forecast shows whether you are on target
• Autopilot keeps you out of a weight loss plateau
• App suggest diet tweaks to reach your goal faster
• Modern Watch App, with great complications
• Share meals and recipes with iMessage app
• Have Siri log calories, meals, and water
• Apply Dark Mode and Sign-In with Apple ID
The app can automatically import or export data from iOS Health; syncs steps, workouts, foods, nutrients, weight, water, heart rate, and more.
FRIENDLY REMINDERS AND REPORTS
• Reminders to enter meals, weigh-ins, water, sleep, and blood pressure
• Reports and charts for review and analysis: meals, nutrients, grams, calories, percentages, measurements, and more.
• See the big picture of your diet or zoom into details
REGISTERED DIETITIAN BLOG, LIBRARY, AND COMMUNITY
• Read about the latest diet science from our team of Registered Dietitians
• Learn safe, successful dieting techniques
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Keto and Low-Carb are made easy with new Premium Diets!
Accelerate your weight-loss with Premium Diets - plan and track macros and net carbs, get special premium recipes, articles library, diet advice and guidance from the virtual coach, and all of the Premium tools in MyNetDiary.
In recent updates:
* Pulling down the Dashboard displays Weekly Summary - how many calories you are below or over your plan for a week. This can help you see the big picture, how are you doing overall.
* Daily Notes screen now has a table listing all of your previous notes.
* Automatic import recipes from websites and recipe apps, with full nutrition calculation and cooking instructions.
* We've added bottom tabs to the app, making the Dashboard simpler and app features easier to find. Charts and My Plan are now under the Coach tab, Measurements are under the Me tab.
Happy tracking, stay healthy!
Thank you for updating the app.
Always yours, The MyNetDiary Team
P.S. Love the app? Rate us! We read every review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best food/calorie tracker
This app is so intuitive that after a day or two it recognizes the foods I eat and practically write them in for me. It recognizes, in a few keystrokes, what I am searching for with my food entries. I can save whole meals, swipe to duplicate a previously days meal, which is great for breakfast. I can enter my own recipes and the app will define all nutritional facts per serving so I can easily save it and enter it any time I have this food again. It’s a great feature to have since I don’t purchase a lot of pre-made foods. The barcode scanner is lightening fast to use. Whoever designed this app must have worked for Apple at some point because it’s all so intuitive. I can’t say enough good things about this app. The best thing is, I lost all the weight I wanted to lose in just two months and haven’t had my Pre baby weight back in over 25 years! I look in the mirror ( from the neck down,lol!) and I see the figure I always had for the first 25 years of my adult life. Best of all, all my clothes fit and look great. Using this app works. Be honest and enter everything. Stick with the metrics and calories it advises and you will see results. Nothing and no one can make you lose weight or be more fit but this is a tool that is sensible, informative and will help.
Simple, Visual, Effective
I’ve been underweight my entire life and have had a lot of health issue because of it. Seeing a nutritionist and having this app have been two of the most effective tools I’ve had on my journey. I’ve had it for three weeks and am now only two pounds away from no longer being critically underweight! I love it because it’s not an overwhelming barrage of precise details for me to enter and see. It’s simple to use and displays my progress in a clear, visual way. At a glance, I can see how far I am on my daily goal and how well I’ve been doing for the entire week. Entering food takes so little time that I can enter it right after eating without any disruption to what I’m doing. The only things I would change about the app is its mindfulness of the user’s goals. I don’t really mind seeing tips on how to loose weight while using the app, but it would be awesome if the messaging changed according to which direction the user wanted the scale move. It would also be great if the app had a “pre-tracking” feature. Sometimes I pack my meals the day before. I don’t know if I’ve packed enough to meet my goals, but I also don’t want to enter them into the app if I haven’t eaten them yet. Right now I’m using a different app to keep track of it separately, but it would be nice if I could keep it in this one, then easily count it as eaten when the time came. Even so, this is a great app, and I’m thankful for it and the progress it’s helped me make.
Not in sync
So I have my "MyFitnessPal" and "Sworkit" app in sync with each other and with my Apple Health app; I tried syncing "MyNetDiary" together with my Health App since it wouldn't let me sync with any other app and I went through with allowing access to my Health App which (AGAIN) synced with "MyFitnessPal" and "Sworkit" and is documented on the Health app; I completed a workout from the app Sworkit and since it's in sync with "MFP" it was documented on MyFitnessPal saying how much calories I burned (Perfect), I went into my Health App it again, showed how much calories I burned and for how long my workout was. I go into MyNetDiary and my exercise box was empty and not showing that I had worked out or anything, not only that, I documented my food on MFP and it didn't even show up on MND. I will say it again if I didn't write it before, MyNetDiary showed that it was in Sync with my Health app and I made sure everything was selected when asked for permission so I don't understand why my workout/exercise didn't show up on MND nor my food until I had to manually type it/search it. Is it because of the other apps being in sync? Is it because I didn't manually insert the info directly from the Health app? Please help me, I used to use MND long ago and I liked it then, if you could please partner up with MFP and Sworkit so I can sync them from the MND app or help me understand why it's not showing up.
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- 297.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020, MyNetDiary Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Premium $8.99
- MyNetDiary Premium $59.99
- MyNetDiary Premium $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.