MyNetDiary is your personal weight loss, diet, and nutrition assistant. The most sophisticated yet friendly food diary, calorie counter, and exercise tracker. Download the app, track your diet, and be healthy for life!
Rated #1 mobile diet app by American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
Recognized by The New York Times as “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer” comparing with other similar apps.
Also featured in ABC, USA Today, Fox, Consumer Reports, Chicago Tribune, and The Wall Street Journal
THE PROOF IS IN THE NUMBERS
* Over 9 million members.
* Average members lose a 1.4 lbs each week
* Members demonstrate 27 lbs or over 12% body weight loss within the first 7 months
BEING HEALTHY HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
* Set a weight goal
* Enter a target date ( vacation, wedding, or reunion )
* Get a calculated Calorie Plan
* Log daily meals and exercise
* Follow daily Calorie Budget
* Reach your goal and live healthy
SUPPORTS ANY DIET
* Focus on your Macros, Low-Carb, or Keto Diet
* Plan meals in advance to hit your Carb and Protein targets
WEIGHT FORECAST AND AUTOPILOT
* Advanced recommendations suggesting diet tweaks
* Weight Forecast shows whether you are on target
* Autopilot keeps you out of a weight plateau
MASSIVE FOOD DATABASE
* The best food database with restaurants, grocery stores, special diets, and ethnic foods.
* Catalog verified and expanded daily
* Snap new foods with PhotoFood tool and we will enter food's Nutrition Facts for you.
* Scan the food package for easy calorie and nutrients entry.
* Timely notifications to log meals, enter weigh-ins, sleep, and blood pressure.
MACRONUTRIENTS AND NUTRITION
* Track up to 40 nutrients, more than any other app.
* Choose how much energy comes from fat, carbs, and protein.
* Get insight into your dietary intake of saturated fat, sodium, fiber, vitamins and minerals.
FOOD SCORING MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
* Find best foods with a glance.
* Use it with barcode scanner for a perfect food shopping companion.
CHARTS WITH INSIGHTS AND MOTIVATION
* Plot your weight loss journey.
* See how your body reacts to your dieting and exercise.
* Visualize your calorie counter and macro statistics.
* Paint a big picture or zoom into your daily food log records.
AUTO TRACKING STEPS AND EXERCISE
* App syncs Steps, Exercises, Weight, Water, Heart Rate, and more.
* Links with Fitbit, Withings, and Garmin.
* Use an extensive, over 500 exercises fitness database
CONNECTS TO IOS ECOSYSTEM
* Import, or export data from iOS Health
* Modern Watch App, with great complications
* iMessage App - share meals and recipes
* Works with Siri - logging calories, meals, and water
REGISTERED DIETITIAN BLOG, LIBRARY, AND COMMUNITY
* Read about the latest diet science from our team of Registered Dietitians.
* Learn healthy recipes, delicious meals, and dieting techniques.
HEALTH & DIABETES TRACKER
* Track Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Cholesterol, Medications, Test Results, Symptoms and more.
* Capture and Monitor Blood Glucose, A1C, Net Carbs, and Insulin intake.
Premium features such as linking to Fitbit, Garmin, Withings, and other devices, AutoPilot, Complete Nutrient Analysis, and Weekly Report available via subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
This is another great update:
* To help you stay well hydrated, a special water reminder has been added - you can configure scheduled reminders and special smart reminders when you go too long without drinking water.
* Support screen improvements - FAQ search is added, helping you get answers and solutions faster.
And, as always, there are many other, smaller improvements in all areas of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Even the free version is extremely helpful!
My teenage daughter (who does NOT need to lose weight but likes to be mindful oh the nutrients she puts into her body) of all people introduced me to this app and I couldn’t be happier with it! Even just using the unpaid, free, version is ridiculously helpful and helps me be more mindful of my food options! I’ve been using this app for somewhere around 2 weeks and I’ve already lost 8 pounds simply because I’m able to see the calories that are hidden in foods I’d typically eat as a snack or something! I can not recommend this app enough for anyone who either wants to lose weight or simply wants to be more conscious and conscientious of the foods they eat! My “calorie bank” for the day is far more generous than I would give myself, were I trying to diet on my own! I can eat anything my little heart desires as long as I’m reasonable about it! (I went way over yesterday since it was my birthday and I wasn’t even pretending to try and keep myself on track!)
As a woman who had an eating disorder as a teenager and who still struggles with those impulses to this very day (more than 15 later), this app is helpful in showing me excited where my calorie are coming from and EXACTLY how many I have consumed!
Simple, Visual, Effective
I’ve been underweight my entire life and have had a lot of health issue because of it. Seeing a nutritionist and having this app have been two of the most effective tools I’ve had on my journey. I’ve had it for three weeks and am now only two pounds away from no longer being critically underweight! I love it because it’s not an overwhelming barrage of precise details for me to enter and see. It’s simple to use and displays my progress in a clear, visual way. At a glance, I can see how far I am on my daily goal and how well I’ve been doing for the entire week. Entering food takes so little time that I can enter it right after eating without any disruption to what I’m doing. The only things I would change about the app is its mindfulness of the user’s goals. I don’t really mind seeing tips on how to loose weight while using the app, but it would be awesome if the messaging changed according to which direction the user wanted the scale move. It would also be great if the app had a “pre-tracking” feature. Sometimes I pack my meals the day before. I don’t know if I’ve packed enough to meet my goals, but I also don’t want to enter them into the app if I haven’t eaten them yet. Right now I’m using a different app to keep track of it separately, but it would be nice if I could keep it in this one, then easily count it as eaten when the time came. Even so, this is a great app, and I’m thankful for it and the progress it’s helped me make.
I lost 6lbs in a little over a week and I don't exercise! I guess I've reached that point in my life where I can't eat whatever I want whenever I want. I have joined the 21st century and discovered this app, which is much more user friendly than some other ones I have tried. It does all the math for me, which is great. I love how everything is all on one page for a concise overall view of my progress. I love how I can scan barcodes and it immediately knows the product (and if it doesn't, you can add it! If it isn't correct, you can request an update!). I like that I can keep track of carbs. I love that I can input things in before I eat it so I know how many calories I'll be "spending" ahead of time- which makes daily meal planning a cinch. It is also really easy to delete or edit entries. I learned a lot about my habits and that I don't drink nearly enough water. It does take some self control to keep on target, because you will be starving while your body adjusts! I hope to see a way of bundling foods for a specific personal recipe in the future as well as ways of tracking certain specific nutrients, like potassium or magnesium. Love it :)
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- 216 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019, MyNetDiary Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1-month Subscription $8.99
- 3-months Subscription $23.99
- 6-months Subscription $41.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.