Easily and permanently lose weight and get your dream body with CaloryGuard Pro - Your personal calorie and fitness coach - now with full Apple Health support!
With more than 750,000 happy customers world-wide and lots of awesome feedback from nationwide magazines, newspapers, TV stations and blogs, CaloryGuard is now even more effective!
Highly optimized for your everyday use on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, and Apple Watch, it makes tracking your eating habits much faster and easier than ever. Set your individual goals and follow a low-carb, Atkins, Paleo, high protein diet or custom diet.
Now with step tracker: Synchronize your Apple Watch, Fitbit or Withings tracker or simply use your iPhone as step tracker.
It comes with unique and comprehensive reporting and export features to make it easier than ever to analyze and share your food diary with family, friends and your doctor or dietitian.
- Easy and quick data input and tracking
- Automatic adjustment to your needs
- Huge food database incl. USDA database
- NEW: Apple Health support
- Frequent online updates
- NEW: Track your steps with Fitbit, Withings or compatible iPhone
- NEW: Integrates with Withings and Fitbit wireless scales
- RunKeeper and Strava integration
- Cloud synchronization between unlimited devices ($)
- Integrated barcode scanner (Europe only, $)
- Comprehensive statistics
- Comprehensive PDF and CSV export
- Universal App
"[CaloryGuard] helped [...] to lose 110 pounds in 6 months."
"My waistband shrank two numbers since my last purchase of pants."
CaloryGuard awarded in "10 mobile apps that make your food app-etizing"
- Monitor your weight, body fat and waist
- Create own recipes or food entries
- Favorite list for quick access
- Copy & paste of meals and activities
- Multi-user support ($)
- Password protection
- Integrated backup/restore
- Facebook/Twitter integration - Post your weight loss success from the app!
- Fully functional even without an internet connection
- All updates are free!
- Support for US and metric units
- Support for Kilocalories and Kilojoules
- Multilingual: English, German, Spanish and French
***** "I use it for more than 1.5 years and lost more than 50 pounds. I am still extremely satisfied with it." (Melissa)
***** "I already lost more than 70 pounds with the help of CaloryGuard!" (Michael)
***** "Finally, one can easily develop a sense of calories and the database is really huge!" (Rebecca)
***** "For me knowing what you actually eat was the most helpful thing. That helped me losing more than 20 pounds in 8 weeks. Fanstatic!" (Daniel)
***** "It just takes a few minutes every day - it is so streamlined. I'm already 20 pounds lighter." (Chris)
***** "This app is an absolute must for everyone who wants to lose weight. I already lost 15 pounds." (Walter)
For Mac: http://appstore.com/mac/caloryguardpro
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/caloryguard
Like Us on Facebook: http://facebook.caloryguard.com
Check out our other apps: http://www.bluebamboo.de
Fixed Withings integration
Fixed CSV export on iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Looking for an app to help me loose wait. This was just what I was looking for. Ran across some food that wasn't in the database, but all in all I give it 5 stars.
Amazing, after all their "different versions" (instead of upgrades) there are still issues.
1) Entries for food products still not even close to being US market sensitive. 2) Entering a new item by piece is flaky since you are forces to ounces or weight, not units. 3) Description in iTunes implies you can sync via cloud (implying iCloud), but that is not the case and Dropbox still required. 4) Some settings features cause app to crash unless connected to Internet. 5) Can't scan unless you upgrade and then you can't scan US products.
I so wish that iTunes had a lemon law that allow a buyer to get a refund in the first day of use... Having tried the older versions of this app and like a sucker, paid $ for the next virgin release... It will never happen again.
CaloryGuard Pro Very Helpful
CaloryGuard Pro is a boon for anyone wanting to seriously monitor their nutrition intake and thus control weight and follow activity level. I like it a lot. I just wish some additional dietary elements were included such sugar intake.
- Falko Buttler
- 80 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ® 2008-2019 CaloryGuard
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock cloud synchronization $0.99
- Unlock scanning food via barcode (Europe only) $0.99
- Unlock multi-user functionality $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.