Print your Calendar and Reminders from your iPhone. You can print your Day, Week, Month and custom list calendar views to ANY printer, not just AirPrint. Email your calendar or reminders as a PDF file to share with others. Print out your monthly calendar and stick it to the fridge or office wall. Print out a shared family reminder shopping list.
Full support for Shortcuts eg. "Print today", "Print tomorrow", "Print this week", "Print this month"
Print maps and driving directions for appointments.
Add, delete and edit your appointments inside CalPrint and print them out straight away. Choose from a range of print options, including layout, mini calendar inserts, text size, single page and more.
Create a list view of upcoming appointments for the next week, month or any date range you choose. Each appointment is itemized and printed in a list.
There is no need to setup calendars as CalPrint uses your existing calendar on your iPhone or iPad. Google Calendar, Exchange and other calendar formats are all supported.
FULL CALENDAR FUNCTIONALITY
• Choose which calendars to display and print
• Email your calendar views as PDF files
• Search for events and print the results
• Easy scroll the week view
• Quickly zoom to a day in month view
• Easily create new appointments
• Print event maps and driving directions
• Print your calendar as a PDF for use in other apps
• Utilizes existing calendars, no new calendar setup needed.
• View and Print by Day/Week/Month and a custom list view
• Choose which reminder lists to display and print
• Print your shopping list, to do list, or other lists shared with your family
• Filter by scheduled and completed
• Search for text in reminders to filter results
• Email your reminder lists as PDF files
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G/4G
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
• Fixed an issue when emailing the content of an event • Added a search in the App Settings screen. You can now quickly find settings by name
Support our hard working team - support regular updates and new CalPrint features with a quick review on the App Store, thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Customer Support
I purchased this app for an iPhone 11 Pro running IOS 13. It crashed when I attempted a particular function and I sent the information to CalPrint. I was contacted by Melissa in support within a few hours and she said the issue would be fixed in the next update. A few hours later I received a follow-up email from Melissa that the update was now available in the App Store. I downloaded the update and my problem was resolved. I appreciate her proactively alerting me when the update was available. That is a sign of great customer service.
CalPrint fills a very simple need but does it superbly. I found it hard to believe that Apple's own built-in calendar app for the iPhone does not allow you to print the calendar. CalPrint does the job quickly and easily allowing you to email your calendar as a PDF file to others. To my amazement, when it reached out to CalPrint customer service when it appeared that changes I was making to my Google Calendar were not appearing in the app, they got back to me with an answer — it was my fault — literally within minutes.
What I was hoping for
I was having issues syncing my Outlook Exchange calendars between my iPhone and PC, with the 2 calendars not matching in the events showing.
My iPhone calendar is always the most current version, but I couldn’t convert it to a pdf file. I like to save the latest month of calendar events as a pdf file to archive them.
With this app, now I can, quickly and easily! And I can print each day’s events as a separate page in a pdf file that has as many weeks or months as I wish. The format options are great for what I want.
I had a question about how to do something that I didn’t see answered in the FAQ. I emailed the app’s support and got a reply with a simple solution in just 15 minutes on a Sunday evening.
A great app with great support at a great price. I recommend it!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EuroSmartz Ltd
- 21.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 EuroSmartz Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.