Cam Viewer is now Free to celebrate the Tesla software update that allows viewing on your Tesla screen. Thank you to everyone that supported this app!
Introducing Cam Viewer App with Tesla Software v10 Support
You can now view your Tesla captured video directly on your iOS device.
Note: to access a USB drive on your device requires iOS 13 AND the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter. Plug in power to the adapter and your USB drive and select the TeslaCam folder in the browser when prompted.
You can browse the RecentClips and SavedClips folders with previews of both the folders and video clips. Cam Viewer makes reviewing Sentry Mode Incidents quick and easy in your Tesla.
• View all four video angles simultaneously
• Vertical and Horizontal viewing with beautiful transitions
• Dark or Light mode that follows your device settings
• Airdrop and sharing so if you capture something it's easily share with others
• 1x, 3x, and 5x speeds when previewing video
• Manual scrubbing videos (all three views)
• Previews on all folders and clips so you're not guessing
• Save important clips to your phone to view later without the USB drive
• Sample videos to download and check out in case you're just getting started
iPad horizontal viewing improvements
Support for SMB drives including TeslaUSB
Fixes for iPad crashes
Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app! It does exactly what it’s intended to do. Show all four Tesla cameras simultaneously. My only suggestion would be for the developer to switch the location of the two side cameras on the screen. When I look at the rear camera and see something on the left side, it’s also on the right side camera position. Just switch the two side camera video locations on the screen and this would be a perfect app!
I have purchased other Tesla CAM software products and this is by far the best. The developer, Calvin is outstanding in customer service and very patient. I had an issue that would have clearly been resolved had I been better (and more patient) at reading directions. I emailed Calvin and he had me up and running same day (Thanksgiving Day). I highly recommend this product as it does everything I expected. As an FYI, I purchased a Sandisk 256GB iXpand Flash Drive Go. Formatted it myself with Minitool and again is running flawlessly. Thank You!
Nice and intuitive app. Great support from developer
I’ve purchased basically 3 different sentry view apps. Tested them all. Eventually come back to this one.
Note that you will need the lightning to USB adapter to get this to work (all the others require the same). Calvin, the developer, is very supportive and responsive to the issue that I got in the first place (I don’t know I need the adapter)
I do think there are a few features from other apps are missing here. But gotta say overall this one works the best. Easy and intuitive!
Developer Response ,
danieltuan415 - I'm not able to answer why over a review... can you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'm sure we can get it working for you.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- cgBits LLC (UT)
- 2.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 cgBits, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.