CamCarDer (reads "Cam-Car-Der") is all you need to capture video during your car trips. Just mount your iPhone to a dash with main camera facing forward and start recording of what happens during your trips. You won't believe what kind of interesting things you can capture with it (remember Chelyabinsk's meteorite?)! And, in case of unfortunate accident, you may use your recordings when talk to insurance company.
* Capture video in 3 resolutions (Low, Medium, High) with option to include audio and perform image stabilization
* Turn-by-turn navigation assistance while recording video
* Automatic separation to clips of fixed length (user-selectable: 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes)
* Record GPS location and speed along with video frames
* Detect speed limit signs and notify in case of exceeding
* Play back video with showing marker on a map and timestamp / speed of a moment
* Export video to album for sharing or storage
* Take photo snapshots while recording video
* Imprints date/time, speed stamp into exporting video as well as actual map with dynamic marker
* Keep recorded clips as a history; view History as a List (by Date) or on an interactive Map (by Location)
* Show path for particular clip on a map with speed indicated by color
* Option to start recording when open the app (or 3D Touch)
* Option to recycle old recorded clips automatically
* Mark important clips "protected" to spare from deletion/recycling
* G-Force sensor to record acceleration and braking
* Show/hide map on main screen for easy navigation
* Dim screen to reduce heating and power consumption
* Detect speed limit signs and optionally notify if exceeding
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Please see details on our website at http://oxigenator.com/products/camcarder/ . We suggest that you connect your iPhone to a power, rather than using it on a battery.
So if your phone receives an incoming call or you want to switch to another app, CamCarDer will save current clip. You can start new clip manually, or set application to auto-start it when application goes back to foreground.
User may now turn navigation audio feedback on and off in settings. Minor improvement in re-routing algorithm. Delete button added to details view for convenience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like what I see. Would like to be able to delete history at history view. Also would prefer if the map would reflect the map application I’m running at the same time as this app. I need an app that runs gps map directions with voice AND is a dash cam at the same time.
Awful interface and not a lot of customization.
I'm really surprised that this is so bad. First you can't view the video in a full screen it's split with navigation in the app and very tiny. Second you have to export the video but it's gets about half way and then aborts. Export is also ridiculously slow. Third you shouldn't have to export the video it should just write the video to the gallery. Lastly, it's hard to even figure out how to enable the tiny export icon. Stupid me I bought this after looking at the video quality in the lite version. I shouldn't have assumed you could just view the video from the gallery without having to export. My recommendation is save your money and look elsewhere. This Dashcam app is poorly written and not user friendly.
La aplicación no muestra ningún mapa y cuando uno activa Waze la grabación se detiene. La brújula es demasiado grande y no es necesario ese tamaño. iPhone 7
- OXiGENATOR LLC
- 19.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015, 2020 OXiGENATOR LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.