CamCarDer Lite (reads "Cam-Car-Der") is a lite/demo version of a famous car's dash camera DVR CamCarDer. It can capture video along with GPS location, speed and optional audio. Once recorded, clip can be played side-by-side with Map where marker moved along with the video. Clip can also be exported with timestamp, speed and map with dynamic marker imprint on exported video.
* Capture video in 3 resolutions (Low, Medium, High) with option to include audio and perform image stabilization
* Turn-by-turn navigation assistance while recording video
* Record GPS location and speed along with video frames
* Play back video with showing marker on a map and timestamp / speed of a moment
* Export video to album for sharing or storage (see limitations below)
* Take photo snapshots while recording video
* Imprints date/time, speed stamp into exporting video as well as actual map with dynamic marker
* Keep recorded clips as a history; view History as a List (by Date) or on an interactive Map (by Location)
* Show path for particular clip on a map with speed indicated by color
* Option to start recording when open the app (or 3D Touch)
* G-Force sensor to record acceleration and braking
* Show/hide map on main screen for easy navigation
* Dim screen to reduce heating and power consumption
* Detect speed limit signs and optionally notify if exceeding
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Please see details on our website at http://oxigenator.com/products/camcarder/. We suggest that you connect your iPhone to a power, rather than using it on a battery.
History feature allow you to keep up to 3 recorded clips (you can delete some to record others). Clips can be viewed in chronological order or by their locations on interactive map. When export clips to Camera Roll, only first 30 seconds are visible in a Lite version.
If your phone receives an incoming call or you want to switch to another app, CamCarDer will save current clip and stop recording.
Fix for anomaly when selection of certain cameras and focusing mode may lead to app crash. Selection of video quality was re-enabled for single camera mode (in dual camera mode the ios limitations won't allow changes for quality).
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app wow all drivers should use this app while driving 5 Star
Already got helped
I can't believe this but on my first ride using the app a truck hit my car and it was obvious when looking at the footage that he made the mistake. I'm blessed I tried the app today!
It’s got a good video, but the speed limit is off by six mph, my car says one thing (brand new car) app says another, speed up by 6 mph. If I am doing 40, app says 46.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OXiGENATOR LLC
- 11.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015, 2022 OXiGENATOR LLC