"Camcloud provides a simple, cost-effective cloud video monitoring system for homes and small businesses.
Our iOS app allows you to access your Camcloud account from anywhere!
With the Camcloud App you can:
- add an IP camera to your Camcloud account
- watch live video from your cameras
- view and manage your recorded media
- receive alerts when motion is detected
- control motion detection and camera settings
- edit your camera and account settings
Supported Camera Brands:
- connected webcam
- Axis Communications
- Hanwha Techwin (Samsung)
- Generic support for any H.264 or MJPEG camera with FTP support
Here's what our customers say:
""I am not a technical person and I was able to setup a webcam monitoring system in 2 minutes. You should call the service CamWOW!"" - Manon B
- monitor your home while you're away
- keep an eye on your pets, setup a petcam
- use it as a nannycam or baby monitor
- cost-effective video security for your business"
- Advanced Video Settings allowing you to change bitrate, FPS and resolution
- Organize your camera layout with drag and drop gestures
- New add/edit screen with more intuitive options
- Switch between multiple cameras with a simple swipe
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Really like the app, feature suggestions would be an option for increasing playback speed to 2x/3x/4x and enabling the ability a clip directly from the app (you can delete all clips from the app, but not one at a time; you can delete one at a time on website, however, but not all from a single camera).
Just what I wanted!
Took me all day to get the settings right so this would work with my d-link cameras but I finally got it! I’m not tech savvy at all, I believe that’s why it took me all day. I managed to set it up without contacting support, the directions when read correctly were adequate. Thanks!
Won’t shut off
These people don’t allow you to terminate the service... it keeps billing you until you can figure out how to shut it off. I lost my password and they can tell I don’t use the service but there is no way to contact them and shut it off. The only way is to cancel the credit card and redo all of my other accounts. Should be a law against this. Discussing management practice....
Developer Response ,
Hello, Not sure what you mean. You can cancel your monthly or annual subscription at any time. If you contact us we'd be more than happy to refund you the unused time. We can't help unless you contact us: email@example.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.