Camelot is a live performance & production tool connecting Hardware & Software Musical instruments to a single management system.
Camelot keeps everything in one place:
● Hardware Instrument presets
● Software instruments (AUv3)
● MIDI keyboards and MPE controllers
● Advanced MIDI routing
● MIDI and Bluetooth remote control
● Smart Scene Switching
● Tempo Sync with MIDI Clock and Ableton Link
● Lyrics and Chords attachments with custom annotations
Manage your Performance with ease: Setlists, Songs and Scenes.
The Setlist is the main project that organizes your performances. It is the first tool you can use to manage your Songs.
Connect your instruments and setup them in a Scene.
The Scene is capable of recalling Hardware & Software instruments presets, MIDI Inputs Settings, Channel Routing and advanced filtering. Your instruments are attached to one or more Layers. Those Layers are the zones that provide and organize MIDI properties to any connected item.
We work with Hardware manufacturers to provide a direct integration with selected instruments: you can browse the preset list from your instrument, switch mode, and control some of the hardware settings. Please check https://camelotpro.com for an updated list of supported devices and features.
Attachments: annotations or music score when you need them
The Scene is capable of recalling also PDF or images that you may need to visualize during the performance. The attached file can be saved at a desired zoom level and scroll position.
- Fixed "incorrect bank select value" on Novation MiniNova and UltraNova
- Added support for the following devices
- Korg Monologue
- Roland Fantom XR
- Roland RD 2000
- Roland XV-3080
- Casio PX-S1000 (beta)
- Casio PX-S3000 (beta)
- Added parts MIDI channel, key-range and/or velocity-range retrieval for these multi-part devices, according with their MIDI implementation:
- Studiologic NUMA Compact 2X
- Roland FA, Integra-7, JD-Xi, JUNO-DS, Fantom XR, RD 2000, XV-3080
- Yamaha MONTAGE, MODX, MX, CP4, CP40
- Show plug-in presets
- Show and customize preset parameters
- Bluetooth page-turns and keyboard supported as Remote Controllers
- It's possible to assign any key combination as command for Remote Control
- added separate option for Remote Control (no more under MIDI)
- Customize keyboard shortcuts
- MIDI Learn on keyboard key range and velocity range min and max values
- Layer pan control through left-right panner
- Added default blank annotation board
- Setlist drag & drop reordering feature
- Setlist color edit option
- Improved Advanced MIDI Channel routing view
- New keyboard range Layer/Item/Part expanded views
- Click /tap on Camelot logo in Camelot full version to access the "about" section.
- Login by pressing Enter on keyboard after entering credentials.
- Added visual information for Item knob parameter (value, unit of measure)
- Redesign of key range views:
- Breadcrumbs for Layer->Item->Part navigation
- MIDI-Learn-capable key range and velocity range buttons
- Added C note names tips under keyboards.
- Expanded and Mute buttons visible for the Items from Layer collapsed view
- Improved layer options popup: changed menu order and MIDI icons added
- Enhanced responsiveness of Layer/Item/Part views
- Other general look and feel enhancements and layout improvements
- FIX: in Settings -> Account & License: in Camelot free mode only the user's email is shown, instead of user name + email like in Camelot full version.
- FIX: when a layer is renamed in expanded view, the corresponding label name is not automatically updated in the key range panel.
- FIX: part names not shown correctly in keyboard range panel: "Part" instead of the real part name ( e.g. "Part 2")
- FIX: scroll on Layer/Item/Part panels does not work when mouse is over a keyboard
- FIX: UVI non loading on Catalina
- Minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Camelot Pro is definitely going to evolve into a powerful utility for managing live performance. I found the app useful, but not bug free (not surprising for an initial release). For some reason the app lost output audio setting for my Montage and required an uninstall/re-install to resolve. Also may have been related, but data sync didn’t seem to work correctly after I aborted an attempt. Could have been operator error. Doing data sync on all banks takes considerable time. Finally, online documentation was a bit sparse. Definitely a lot of potential. Once I resolved, the app worked fine and has decent user interface.
Great app, with a lot of potential
I have used CamelotPro live half a dozen times so far and it has been very solid. The only issue I had was with a AUv3 plugin and the developer already had a workaround for the known issue. This is version 1.5 and a great app. I do look forward to all the upcoming features and add on modules. I also bought the Mac software for when I use Omnisphere live and Nord Stage 3. The iOS version works with my NordStage 3 and Korg. Great job and keep up the great work!
It would be great if you integrated with Planning Center Online, so I could download the setlist for the week from church.
Also, it would be great to show the entire song pdf, allow me to click on each section in the pdf to change between song sections.
Lacks a lot of basic functionality
I recently bought this app as a way to get a “Mainstage” like experience. Although the concept of scenes and songs, etc is there, the app lacks of the ability to properly map the main sliders to control volume and other parameters of Camelot and also has no effects racks for panning, compression, etc which affects tremendously how the plugin apps sound. For the amount of money paid, it should include some stock effects, in my opinion. Good concept but a long way to go before this becomes my to go app for performing live.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comment! Effect plugins and slider mapping are under development and will be ready in a couple of months.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.