Camera Control for GoPro Hero cameras is an alternative app to control your GoPro Hero 2 (Wifi), 3 White/Silver/Black Edition, Hero 3+ (all variants), and Hero 4 (all variants, including Hero 4 Session) cameras. It offers fast access to features such as settings, camera controls, and live preview.
+++ Please use our Camera Suite app for GoPro Hero Session, LCD, 5, 6, and newer models: "https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/camera-suite-for-gopro-hero/id965725212?mt=8&uo=4&at=11lKfC" +++
+++ Disclaimer +++
This app is an alternative app for controlling GoPro Hero cameras. We are not affiliated with GoPro Inc. in any way.
+++ Features +++
- Turn on/off GoPro Hero camera
- Start/stop recording
- Camera information (e.g. number of picture, available video recording time,…)
- Change settings (e.g. resolution, frame rate, Protune, white balance,...)
- Live preview
- iOS 5+ compatible
- Support for Hero 4 cameras
- Support for the new Hero 4 Wifi pairing process.
Hero 4 demo video: http://youtu.be/idW-mvTywTA
+++ Instructions +++
If you have connection problems check these points:
- Set the GoPro Hero camera to "App Wifi mode" (on your camera)
- Completely remove all power (USB and battery) from your GoPro camera
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Stay away. Crap.
This doesn't work with Hero3. Or I should say, EVERYTHING but the preview works... You know, the only thing I wanted it for. Yep, they got me.
Don’t buy this garbage
It won’t even open. This is a garbage app and I wasted $3. Don’t make my mistake
Crappola for the Hero+ & is Ripoff
BS ripoff. It sounds like it works with any GoPro, but only works with Hero 4, though it says you can “force” Hero 3. Thanks for the internet-highway-robbery.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.