The Camera Control for Ricoh Theta app allows you to control the Ricoh Theta m15 camera over Wifi. It supports changing of settings (such as shutter time, ISO, exposure compensation, time-lapse settings, ...), capturing, and media download.
- Control Ricoh Theta 360 degree cameras over Wifi. Note: Theta S is not supported yet!
- Change settings such as shutter time, ISO, exposure compensation, shutter sound, power settings, ...
- Capture photos, time-lapse, and videos.
- Download photos and videos from the camera over Wifi.
YouTube demo: http://youtu.be/5BlmWr7diH4
Ratings and Reviews
The program works in Sierra but is not ever able to connect to a Ricoh Theta (original 2013). I was able to get it to work on El Capitan though.
This app is useless. I wish I would have just listened to the other reviews. They were so long ago, I thought they probably listened to them and fixed stuff. Nope, this app is still completely useless and shouldn't be in the store. I would try to get my money back, but it's not worth dealing with the hassle.
Does not connect with 10.13.4
This is not connecting on Mac OS 10.13.4.
Tried both wired and Wifi connections.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Harald Meyer
- 14.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
- Age Rating
- © (C) Tequnique.com 2016
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.