The Camera Controller application controls action cameras like GoPro Hero, Xiaomi Yi, and Ricoh Theta cameras. It also provides a powerful scripting interface for custom scenarios.
Demo video: https://youtu.be/37IkqNCzq5Y
## Features ##
- Supported models: GoPro Hero 2 (Wifi backpack), Hero 3, Hero 4/Session, Hero 5/Session, Hero 6, Hero 7, Fusion (360°), Hero+, HERO (2018), Hero 8*, Hero Max 360°*, Xiaomi Yi/Yi 4k/Yi4K+, Ricoh Theta S/SC/V.
- Media browser for downloading photos and videos from the camera.
- Script executor: execute scripts at specific weekdays, intervals, time ranges, time-lapse, etc.
- Manage multiple-cameras.
- Live preview (model dependent).
- Port scanner (for finding cameras connected in Wifi client mode).
- No hidden cloud uploads or account registration.
* Hero 8 and Hero Max cameras require a special connection procedure: https://www.cameraremote.de/how-to-connect-gopro-hero-8-cameras-over-wifi
## Scripts ##
The Camera Controller app executes custom scripts using the built-in script executor. Scripts can control almost all aspects of the camera. Example scenarios are HDR/exposure series, time-lapse, custom capturing settings, multi-camera setups (for cameras which support Wifi client mode), photo boots, automatic media backup,...
YouTube playlist (how-tos): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP8X6xYv-qCybg_tfhGYcKZLWFjs-Z_eb
Please read camera model specific notes first: https://www.mobwheel.com/cchelp/doku.php?id=camera-specifics
- Added support for GoPro Hero 8 and GoPro Max 360° cameras.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Harald Meyer
- 24.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © (C) Harald Meyer 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.