Camera Recorder is a camera record app. It can record video by camera, and record audio by microphone. It helps you to edit the video after recorded.
• You can select the video input device, such as cameras or select no
• You can select frame rate 30, 25, 15 etc
• You can select the video size 1280x720, 1024x576, 960x540, 640x480 etc
• You can select the audio input device, such as microphone or select no
• You can select the sampling rate “24 bit, 44100 Hz”, “32 bit, 44100 Hz”,“24 bit, 96000 Hz”, “24 bit, 96000 Hz”, “16 bit, 96000 Hz”, etc
Recorded Video Edit
• Support trim, crop, rotate the video
• It can make some video files to be one
• You can add a new audio to the video
• You can remove the video’s audio
• You can adjust the play speed
• Support undo and redo
• You can use it to play the video
• Over 60 video effects such as AgingTV, Blur, Brightness, Burn, C41，ect.
• Supported Audio Effects: DC Offset, DelayAudio, Denoise, ReverseAudio, TimeStretchRT, Vocoder, etc.
• Supported Video Transitions: BandSlide, BandWipe, Wipe, Zoom, Flash, Slide, ShapeWipe , etc.
• Supported Audio Transitions:Crossfade
• Picture in Picture
• Add title
• Supported 15 video output formats:Mov, Mp4, Wmv, Avi, M4v, Mpeg2, Divx, Mkv, Mpeg1, Dv, Vob, 3gp, 3gp2, WebM, asf.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please e-mail me. email:email@example.com.
Add a powerful video editor for edit the video.
Ratings and Reviews
luckily it works for me
I have been using for some time now and I have only experienced one problem. Whenever I finish a recording, I play it just to check it, but the thing is if I close the window that it was being played in, the video keeps playing even though I closed it. I can’t open the same window and close it to keep it from playing. So the audio keeps playing. I have to reopen the app. Very frustrating. It was too expensive. Plz fix
Locks on long run times
App locks up on long run times.
First time out of the box I ran this app to record an hour performance and it stoped refreshing the screen 1/2 way through which I thought was ok because the timer kept running. When I clicked the stop button the hour glass just kept spinning and the app was completly locked up. I gave it an hour to finish “preparing the file, and the app was still locked up. Save your $5 this app is not worth it!
I just downloaded this app and gave it a trial run. It seems to work ok, but . . . There are several features I think it needs: When the record button is pressed, nothing seems to happen. The app is recording but there is nothing to show that it is. Perhaps the record button could change color to show it is running? Also, an hour:minute:second timer sould be a very useful addition. This would also confirm that the app is actually recording plus giving the camera operator an idea of how long the video will be.
NEW REVIEW: I have tried to use this piece of trash for three weeks now. I WANT MY MONEY BACK! What a pile of garbage. Save your money - do not purchase! Every time I've tried to record with it, it works for about one or two minutes and then hangs. The audio keeps recording but the video is absolutely frozen.I'm using a Canon XH A1s camera/ I hate to do it but I'm going to have to go back to Apple's iMovie. It's too bad Apple couldn't leave it alone while it worked and "updated" it until it hardly resembles what it once was.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.