The Camera Remote for GoPro Hero cameras allows you to control GoPro cameras over Wifi.
Demo video: https://youtu.be/n8Js7kFnSs8
- Supports: GoPro Hero 4, 5, 6, 7, Hero Session, Hero 5 Session cameras.
- Auto connect to the camera Wifi network (no fiddling around in the iOS Wifi settings is required anymore).
- Exposure series tool: Capture exposure series, e.g. for HDR, by defining night/day mode, exposure compensation, shutter time, ISO limits, and white balance for each image.
- Scripting tool: Create your own scripts via a drag and drop interface (NO coding is required!).
- Change camera settings (resolution, protune, frame rate, shutter time, exposure compensation, white balance, GPS, volume, audio, microphone, etc.).
- Live video and audio preview.
- Download media (photos, videos, RAW) over Wifi.
- Manage multiple cameras (Note: it is not possible to control multiple cameras at the same time because each GoPro creates its own Wifi network!).
- The app is intended for controlling 3rd party hardware GoPro Hero cameras.
- The free version demonstrates the app's features. The full version can be activated with an one time in-app-purchase which activates all features.
- We are not affiliate with GoPro Inc.
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot connect.. read the fine print. Will not auto connect except the version from his website. Of course for an added cost.
- Harald Meyer
- 39.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (C) Harald Meyer 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Full version $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.