Capture photos better, and much faster than with any other manual camera app.
Adjust shutter speed, ISO, focus, and even white balance on the fly, with simple swipes velocity- sensitive to be superbly responsive. Swiftly get the camera just the way you want it for that one-of-a-kind shot.
Indeed, the whole app is built for ease, speed and precision, not only in adjusting the camera, but also managing your custom photos in the most detailed photo browser of any app, complete with speed bar and jump bar to scan for and jump to any photo.
Camera Swift is sleek (around 12 MB), but packs unique features:
• focus bracketing, where the lens shifts in focus ever so slightly between shots in a 3, 5, or 7 shot bracket. A first for any app!
• a 2nd shutter button, if you choose, shadows your touch where you end a swipe in the viewfinder and discreetly appears for a couple of seconds, for truly instant photo capture if needed (turn on with power user option)
• level indicator appears as a spirit bubble that glides just below the viewfinder, easier to use and more aesthetic than levels in other camera apps
• if not in camera view, a down swipe or upper volume button press will take you right back to the camera, ready for the next shot
• crop pictures with as few as one or two pinches when editing
• haptic feedback
• tap viewfinder anytime for focus, and smart automatic exposure adjustment that uses your preferred shutter speed if possible (indicate a preferred speed by manually adjusting only shutter speed first)
• RAW format support (iPhone 6s or later)
• use 3D Touch on main shutter button, press for variable- rate photo burst (or double tap-hold to do regular photo burst on any device)
• with 3D Touch on viewfinder, press for precise one- touch zoom (or just pinch to zoom on any device) — but note this is not available with RAW format on, which requires using the entire camera sensor unzoomed
• voice recognition shutter release option, say “take picture” for instance, and Camera Swift will take... a picture (iPhone 7 or later)
Watch for periodic messages at the bottom of the viewfinder, such as hints when trying something for the first time, such as the focus pet tracker.
Please leave a review if you like the app. Thanks!
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not really focus bracketing
1- it just takes a series of pictures but doesn't combine them as real focus bracketing
2- Quality of photos as if taken by a 15 years old phone!
3- difficult to operate
4- the devopers don't respond to emails sent
Don't waste your money! I wish I can get refund
Really fun app!
I found the features on this application very easy to use. Very much like he having a real camera in my phone. It was really fun enhancing the photos that I had taken and making them look a lot better. This app made my photos look really good!
Very easy to use and I like that the photos are saved instantly to my camera roll.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.