*** This is a legacy version of CameraBag which we're selling at a discount but will not receive future updates - for the latest version, grab CameraBag Photo 2021! ***
CameraBag Photo: Ultra Intuitive Photo Editing and Filtering
CameraBag Photo is the ultimate tool for bringing both advanced adjustments and over 200 one-click filters to your photos. It’s a photographer’s dream - much more powerful than cheesy “one-click” filter apps, but also much lighter, quicker, and more intuitive than bloated, decades-old legacy software packages.
"#2 Mac App of the Year" - Apple
"A revolution for photo editing." - Professional Photographer Magazine
"Stunningly fantastic...I don't think I've ever seen any photo app quite as elegant and simple to use." - Cult of Mac
- Over 200 included fully-adjustable presets
- Dozens of professional layerable adjustments
- Save any set of adjustments as your own reusable preset
- Advanced film and lens emulation effects
- 32-bits-per-channel processing offers unparalleled image quality
- Intuitive award-winning interface
- Batch filtering and cropping/resizing
- Dead pixel correction
- RAW photo support
- Extra-large curves and sliders hover over your image to give more precise control
- Tile-based system for layering and nesting adjustments
- Animated adjustment previews
- Full-screen preset chooser
- Quickly navigate media and presets with keyboard arrow keys
- Copy and paste adjustments and individual curves
- Histograms, waveforms, and chrominance chart
- Multi-document tabs
- Side-by-side image editing
- Social media accounts: easily resize and filter all your media in batches to create a consistent style
- Wedding photographers: process hundreds of photos at once with your unique filtering, border, and watermark
- Professional photography: use innovative, advanced, and precise curve tools found nowhere else
- Film emulation: ultra realistic film grain and camera effects can be layered and adjusted to match any physical film stock/camera
Some of the many included filter sets:
- B+W Essentials
- Classic Photography
- Color Essentials
- Color Correction
- Film Grain
- Film Stock
- Filtered B+W
- And More...
Some of the many adjustment tools:
- Tone Curve (RGB, Luminance, Value, and Lightness)
- Gamma Curve
- Advanced Contrast
- Coloring Curve
- Color Wheels
- Component Curve
- Hue Shift Curve
- Hue Exposure Curve
- Hue Saturation Curve
- Filtered B+W
- Circular Blur
- Dead Pixel Correction
- Aspect Ratio
- Maximum Size
- And More...
- Added the ability to zoom in as far as you like and also much further out! Great for inspecting pixels.
- Added Lightleak adjustment to the Photographic adjustments section.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far, so good!
Downloaded the app so I could edit wedding photos for my niece. Relatively quick to use and learn, nice set of photographic effects that are embedded in the app.
Would really like to have a sepia option embedded in the photographic effects.
It’s NOT Lightroom and thats a good thing!
If you want to add a sophisticated polish and personalized flair to your photos, but hate the complexity and bloated feel of Lightroom, this is the app for you. I find it to be equally as powerful, while being a total delight to use. The adjustment panel provides everything needed to achieve a professional result and fine tune your photos. Plus, there are a slew of effect presets for instant productivity.
Once you have that perfect “look” created, it can be easily saved as an editable preset for future use. The minimal interface is wonderfully geared toward exploration and discovery. No matter what base photo app you use, this one is so easy and powerful, you will use it time and again.
NOTE:If you also do video, the best option is to grab the cinema version, as it contains everything here with added features for video. I made the mistake of getting camera bag first, and will need to purchase cinema separately. It would be super cool if there was an option to upgrade to cinema from photo.
Not for me
I've only had it for one day and though I like a lot of the features that it has for editing photos, I also wanted to use it for creating a watermark. So far, I cannot do that no matter what I try. I get no prompt on what to do once I click on Watermark and I am clueless as to what the next step is. It is one of the features I really wanted to use but so far it is useless. I foolishly didn't even know there was a trial of it available so now I'm stuck with it. The photo editing features are nice, but why say it does a watermark when it really doesn't? Or at least give some sort of help to set one up. Disappointed.
The developer, Nevercenter Ltd. Co., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
- 28.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018 Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.